CHAPTER 23: Strangled to Death

# CHAPTER 23

The next morning Beca put Aubrey in a ct scan to check her head, it went fine though, she had no fatal fracture, she just had few hell bruises on her back and legs but before she leaves, Stacie spoke, "What's your damn plan now huh? She's sleeping and I'm awake, Am I next now huh?"

"I told you, it's not me." Beca said firmly. Even if she did it, she will never tell her.

"Fuck you, you know that? Fuck you." Stacie infuriated with her middle finger on. Beca just rolled her eyes before going outside.

She went downstairs and saw the other girls looking at her. She sat to where she usually sit on as Ashley spoke, "I'm not going to tolerate this, Beca."

Beca sighed in frustration. "I know what you're all thinking about but I didn't do anything—

"You were running when you went back to the storage room—

"It doesn't mean it's me!"

"Stacie's so angry!" Ashley hissed. "She can kill Aubrey and herself if you guys don't stop bullying them..." She ran her hand over her hair in frustration. "Did you guys hear me? She can do that."

No one cares.

"Then stop blaming me coz I did nothing. It could be someone else so the blame is on me and whoever it is," She glared at everyone. "You're doom."

Ashley and Emily's putting some food on the plate for their patients when Emily spoke, "Do you believe Beca?"

"I don't know." Ashley said. "Stop talking about it. I'm not going to accept any opinion. We're all suspect."

"Fuck." Emily whispered nervously as she looked at her main suspect outside the kitchen. "Maybe it's just hallucination."

"What?"

"Nothing."

They went upstairs and gave the food to their patient. Stacie was stubborn and doesn't want to eat so Ashley put it on the side table. "You should eat. I know it's hard to trust anyone these days but I have nothing to do with you, you told me I hold justice so why would I put some poison on your food."

"Justice? Then find that fucking culprit."

"What if I did? What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to kill her."

"Do you think you can do that on your own?" Stacie growled in annoyance. "You will just make the situation worse. Just live and do your best to recover. You can't start a war if you're already injured."

"Start a war?"

"That's what you want, right? Do it."

"Why are you saying that to me?"

"Because that's what you want, do everything that will make you relieve. I'm saying this not because we're friends, coz we're not. I'm saying this coz you're Aphrodite and you should receive the same respect you needed." Ashley said and put the small table on Stacie's lap. "Now eat." Ashley said before putting the tray on her table before leaving.

Stacie totally doesn't understand what she said but it gives her idea.

It's late afternoon and everyone has something to do while Chloe and Maddie's in the pool. Amy and Ashley's done checking the CCTV footage and they saw that Emily went inside the mansion but it's like 10 seconds before she went out running back to the light house. She was unnoticed by Lilly and Jessica but Maddie saw her.