CHAPTER 15.2: Phony's Payback Time

# CHAPTER 15.2

It's already Sunday and the girls are in a limousine. They're all wearing their different style of outfits with different taste. Emily's driving while Amy's beside her, watching the road carefully if there's an upcoming ambush or something dangerous. They still need to be careful after all, they're just ordinary people who can die wearing fancy outfits. There's probably a lot of media and paparazzi outside but it doesn't matter, they're going to wear their masks.

Chloe wasn't with them which the girls are keep on asking. Beca kept on saying Chloe's sick and she's going to replace her task but she's not wearing the onesie she wore last night which also a question. She's wearing black pants, fancy black suit and black laced bra inside. She also had a make up on. Well, they all did, they're wearing not gowns but different style of suits and 6 inches heels.

This time, Emily's going to wear her mask and their current representative will be Beca. She's still wearing mask, but this time, the half mask will do where it will only cover her eyes and it's hooked on her ear so her hair would be free. She's also wearing a green contact lens, gloves and hat.

"What about the mask exchange?" Emily asked suddenly. Beca smirked.

"There's no mask exchange." Beca said as everyone looked at her skeptically. She took the masks from her bag. "I'm just bluffing about it. Why would I exchange your masks if they known you physical, right?" She said and gave them their masks except Aubrey and Jessica. "Unless, there's similarity from the two of you."

Then CR gasped, noticing that they're wearing an almost same outfit which also made with Jessica. It was part of the plan and request by Beca which agreed by Jessica. "You're wearing same outfit?"

Aubrey didn't speak as she looked at the smirking brunette. "I don't need technology right now so Aubrey's coming with us." Beca said and gave Jessica's mask to her then Aubrey's mask to Jessica. "She needs to though, the last time she attended an auction, she skip it. Shameful."

Everyone turned silent after that. They had something on their mind but they didn't speak it out.

Few minutes more and they're already approaching the building with full of people waiting for their celebrity idols.

There's celebrity yes but they're showing themselves to the red carpet unlike politicians and huge business people who's going to attend, they're going to the private entrance which has so many security. Celebrities are just an image, telling people that there's no drugs or anything against humanity including on this charity event.

And Beca's going to ruin that.

The people who invited them thought that they're going to the private entrance because they don't want to cause any scene outside or even show themselves to the media or even terrified that someone can shoot them from a far but they're all wrong. Beca's going to ruin that thought.

She know that they're not going to allow police in the area because it will just terrify some people thinking that there might be a commotion inside that's why there's a cop so no for cops.

Maybe security but they're not allowed to touch anybody unless they are holding weapons on their body which was already taken from the plan.

To be able to have the gun, you need to get them inside without anyone noticing you. And that's what she did with Chloe last night. Their only problem is how to get to the second floor if there's security all over the building plus they're all entering the main entrance which wasn't a problem at all coz they're invited, it's just going to tell people they came and security needs to be ready if something happens.