CHAPTER 26: The Last Traitor

# CHAPTER 26

After the surgery in Emily's laboratory—which basically Zeus Lab—with a little help of Amy, everything went fine as expected. It wasn't an easy task though, Beca needs more hand especially when they need to rinse her wound first to avoid any infection. When the anesthesia effects, they did the surgery to repair Flo's damage lungs then close her wound with a stapler. Emily's the one who's monitoring her heart beat and blood pressure after it. The other wounds just got stitch.

While the other girls didn't sleep until the sun rise.

The second surgery was Ashley. She was shot accidentally by Jessica. They just took the bullet on her which was the easy part.

When Beca got out of the laboratory. She was met by a worried Chloe.

"It's done." Beca asked after removing her face mask. She noticed Chloe had bruises on her right arm that has a sling. Chloe pathetically nodded. Beca smiled and slightly pinched her cheek. "You did a great job today."

Suddenly, Chloe hugged her. She cried on her shoulder for a couple of minute just until Amy got out of the room as well, she pulled back while wiping her tears. Amy just passed by them. "I-I'm sorry…"

"You don't have to say that, you did what you just did. It's fine." Beca said as she wiped her tears. "I'm going to check her. Do you want to go with me?"

"Can I?"

"Yeah."

After the loud bang that got everyone in the house shock, Chloe didn't waste any time to take a sprint towards Lee who's looking at Ashley.

The moment Lee turned to look at the redhead, she slipped a foot on the railings and almost fell from it exactly Chloe grabbed her arm immediately. It's all unexpected so Chloe almost slide down the railings with so much weight on her right arm. Luckily, she took a grip on the railing quickly.

"Shit shit, my a-arm. Help!" Chloe cried out as she still firmly held Lee's hand.

"Chloe, let go!" Lee shouted at her, crying. Chloe could see the dangerous height and that's making her more frantic especially when Lee's other hand was trying to remove Chloe's hand.

"No! Are you crazy!?" Chloe shouted back. She knew that she can't hear her but she's sure Lee's looking back at her and she's getting what she meant.

"Stop it! You will just break your arm!" Lee yelled at her exactly Emily and CR went in the room. Chloe whimpered loudly when Lee buried her nails on her arm making it bleed, she's so mad at her.

Lee's so devastated at the moment. She just wanted to die by herself than to be in someone's cruel hands or hunger. She knew she will still end up lonely, she knew it since she was a little.

It's heaven to see the world but it's also hell to learn happiness on it.

Emily ran next to Chloe and began helping her. She injected something on Lee's arm before lifting her up. Lee doesn't know what is it but soon she felt every pressure in her body disappeared, it's calming her down and at the same time stopping her from moving too much.

When Emily and CR lifted her up, Chloe collapsed on the floor while holding her right arm, she felt like she broke it so as soon as CR was with Lee on the floor, Emily went in front of her. "You okay?"

"It hurts... Please." Chloe winced in pain as she held her shoulder. Emily looked at it and saw her shoulder was dislocated.

"Fuck, wait up. Just hold on." Emily whispered as she stood up. She looked at Jessica who's coming back already from carrying Ashley to the patient room. Jessica turned to her and immediately got what she meant when she took a glance of Chloe. "Her shoulder pop out, I need a blanket to pull it back up."