CHAPTER 16: Poseidon VS Aphrodite (M)

# CHAPTER 16

Chloe woke up on a moving car and looked around to notice a familiar girl driving the car, it's already night and dark but she can see her face. She looked at the rearview mirror and saw Stacie's eyes looking at her then she remembered what happened earlier, she could feel the pain on her head though. She had an uber phone and she's already wearing a different clothes while her hair was up. She's about to move her left hand when she felt a restrain on it connected to the door of the car.

"Where are we going?" Chloe asked suddenly.

"You're finally awake, for now act natural, there's a check point. Don't show your hands if you don't want us to go to jail." Stacie said that made Chloe think of it. She can't go to jail if she's the hostage here. "I'm going to tell you're Beca's girlfriend, I'm sure you wouldn't like it."

"You're Aubrey's girlfriend."

"I can make her go out if I want to." Stacie said and smirk. "Now, if you're still not convince, I'm going to tell these cops-

"Can you just do what you wanna do there?" Chloe infuriated and rolled her eyes to her.

Chloe bit her lips as she noticed that she's not wearing the clothes she was wearing before. She's so embarrassed as she immediately hide her hand on her side exactly the police point a flashlight to them.

"Hello, officers." Stacie greeted them in a sweet tone and smile after opening the window.

"We're just going to check your trunk for some security purpose." The police officer said and Stacie genuinely nod. It's too sensual to watch so Chloe just looked around the area. There are several police cars in the road, occasionally asking some cars to pull over for security.

"Sure, take your time officer." She also showed them her documents, telling them she's a true uber driver. Some security are still pointing their flashlights inside the car while some are checking their list to see if Stacie and Chloe's on the list but luckily they're not one of those wanted girls.

After checking their trunk with metal detector without opening the bags and secret compartment, they drive safely on the road.

"Are you a part of Genesis now?" Chloe asked as she tried to remove the cuff.

"Maybe?" Stacie said and smirked. "What do you think?"

"Why? How? Is this-

"I'm here to get what's mine but your girlfriend's not allowing her to be with me so I will get what's hers for exchange."

"Emily doesn't like you!"

"Do you really think it's that disgusting child-minded girl? I never even like her. If I could, I would definitely kill her."

Chloe frowned at her. "What?"

"You don't know anything. I'm just lucky that I found you as a hostage-

"I'm not going to be your damn hostage."

"Why? You wanna go to Genesis instead?"

"I'm pregnant, Stacie. You shouldn't doing this to me-

"What I hate the most is having kids around. I'm an adult content." Stacie said and glared at her. "That kind of excuse is not enough to stop me from killing you if Beca didn't give me what's mine."

Chloe began to think of what she's talking about.

Based on what she said, it's one of the girls who Beca doesn't want to go so if it's not Emily then who it is? She can't remember anything so she just find a way to remove the handcuffs. She then remember the thing on her hair. She looked at Stacie who's eyes fix on the road so she took it as an opportunity to quickly get the pin on her hair.