J U L Y 2

12:03 AM

The muffled hum of smooth jazz notes seeped from the cracked open door. Jimin tenderly pressed his fingers on the peeling wood to push into the cafe. A wave of warmth drenched Jimin as a small bell chimed cheerily.

Ting-a-ling~

The homey smell of coffee beans and buttery croissants wafted through the warm air, pervading Jimin's senses. The yellow hue of the newly risen sun engulphed the small setting.

Jimin's feet tangled with each other whilst attempting to cross the creaky wooden floors. Rounded bar seats stood perfectly alined underneath a long marble bar table.

Jimin planted himself on the tall comfy chair, taking off his suit jacket. A tall figure emerged from the swinging doors at the back of the cafe, whilst tying his apron around his waist.

"Welcome to Golden Closet-," His angular jaw clench as he stopped short. His eyes narrowing at the sight of Jimin as he strided towards the older.

"Sorry," his voice brute and cold, "we don't entertain drunkards here."

Jimin gave a small shrug before tilting his head back, "Whelp, tell that to the old lady down the street that recommended this place to this drunkard..." his was voice hoarse as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

The stranger's stern expression faded for a quick second before turning into a snarl. "Of course that old hag did," Without a second word, he trudged back through the swinging doors.

Jimin sighed before slumping onto the cold marble counter. His eyes fluttered closed. Tuning his ears to the soft whirring of the coffee machine and the quiet saxophones playing in the background.

I'm so tired.

A soft thud awoke Jimin from his trance. He slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes, to see the muscular barista back again. This time, with a cup of tea in hand.

A/N: I came back and the barista told me to at least buy one item... I bought a bottle of water for the whole 7 hours that I stayed there.