J U L Y 6.5

7:00 PM

The cold evening air whipped against Jungkook's slick skin as he rushed out of the warm sanctuary of his cafe. The orange sinking sun looming over his head.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to spot Jimin's small coated back. Jungkook's eyes dipped down to Jimin's rocking hips.

Jungkook choked causing him to slow down.

"J-JIMIN!" Jungkook gasped as he desperately yelled out. Jimin's back coming closer into view. Jimin turned around, the deep golden light of the sun illuminating his fair porcelain skin.

The cars rushed by the two of them as they stood on the dilapidated concrete bridge.

Jungkook shallowly gasped for air as he gazed at Jimin. His black hair tousled back by the constant breeze, his face slightly flushed complementing his glossy eyes. Jungkook's heart did a small flip.

"What's wrong?" Jimin tilted his head innocently.

"Your phone," Jungkook spoke in a breathy voice. Jungkook held out the small silver phone.

Jimin smiled as he took the phone from Jungkook's rough hands. Their fingers grazing for only a second.

Jungkook sucked in another breath of air.

"I didn't expect you to come running after me," Jimin gave a small teasing smile.

Jimin's phone suddenly started to vibrate in Jimin's hand. Jimin glanced down at the caller's ID. His eyes flickered before his thumb smoothly pressed his phone off. Shoving his phone into his back pocket, Jimin lidded eyes trailed up Jungkook's body.

The sounds of passing cars grew louder as Jimin and Jungkook stood, staring at each other, not uttering a word. Jimin took a bold step forward causing Jungkook's breath to hitch. Jungkook swam in Jimin's gazing eyes, spotting small golden specks in void of dark brown.

Jimin's eyes reminded Jungkook of the ocean, not because they were blue, but perhaps because they had so much depth to them.

His crescent eyes always looked knowingly, as if Jimin could see right through him. See through every lie that slipped through Jungkooks lips. See through all the secrets Jungkook locked deep inside of himself.

They were beautiful and yet they were also so frightening.

Jimin's mouth suddenly moved to form incoherent words.

"___ ___ ____,"

Jimin's soft voice lost within the rushing sound of cars passing over the bridge.

"WHAT?" Jungkook cupped his hands onto the sides of his mouth. Jimin's eyes crinkled before he bent over and started laughing.

Jungkook smiled at Jimin's full body laugh.

Jimin started walking towards Jungkook. His gentle smile getting closer. Jungkook stumbled back as Jimin neared.

"Come here," Jimin shook his head as he wrapped his fingers around Jungkook's wrist. Jimin gave Jungkook's arm a hard pull, causing the younger to stumbled into him.

His heartbeat's loud thumps rang through his ears as Jimin leaned closer.

Jimin's small hand rested on Jungkook's chest.

Their faces mere centimeters away from each other.

Jimin leaned in closer.

His hot breath brushed Jungkook's ears.

"Run away with me, Jungkook,"

A/N: I'm going to start spending my money at Good Earth #2. This really is a big change, because I'm cheap asf (as you can probably already tell) and this just goes to show how much I care for this barista.