J U L Y 2.5

12:33 AM

He quickly slid the cup of tea across the marble table and towards Jimin. Withdrawing his hand back as if Jimin was diseased.

Jimin cautiously picked up the peculiar cup of tea before eyeing the barista. "You're not trying to poison me now are you?" his voice dripping in suspicion.

The barista stood back and crossed his arms, "It's lukewarm peppermint tea with rosemary," his cold stare unwavering, "It's a drink made especially made to help drunkards, like you."

"Oi, stop calling me that, I have a name," Jimin shook his fist weakly, "Park Jimin, I could tell you were dying to catch my name."

"I really wasn't." The barista said flatly as he quirked his eyebrow.

"If I die, I'm haunting you in the afterlife," Jimin warned.

"I wouldn't kill you," the barista smirked, "I'll let natural selection do the honours."

"You're just a ray of sunshine and rainbows, aren't you?" The corner of Jimin's lip twitched before he raised the glass cup up to his plump lips. Jimin closed his eyes as he took in the minty aroma of the tea.

The sweet and minty liquid spilled onto his tongue as he gulped down concoction, greedily. Before a second more had passed, Jimin had put down the empty teacup

"Huh," Jimin stretched; already feeling better, "not bad."

"Great, so now that you've recovered enough brain cells to walk," the barista gestured towards the door, "the exit is that way."

"I can come back to visit you, right?"

"No," the younger replied quickly.

"I just thought I'd repay you," Jimin ran his hand through his jet black hair.

The barista rose his eyebrow questioningly. Jimin coaxingly smiled in response. The younger pinched the bridge of his noes before finally sighing. "As long as you actually come with money," the barista made a shooing gesture with his hands, "now go, you're scaring away my customers."

Jimin smiled as he got up from his seat. He slid on his suit jacket before brushing off the dust from the fabric with his hands. Jimin glanced at the golden name tag pinned to barista's black apron.

"Thanks for the delicious tea, Jungkookie~!"

"..."

--*-*-*--

9:00 AM

Ting-a-ling~

"Sorry I couldn't play Overwatch last night, my friend sent a cute puppy video and I couldn't help but stop and watch it and then I went down a rabbit hole and ended up watching a whole season of The Dog Whisper, " Taehyung rambled, "you know how I am."

"That's fine," Jungkook replied flatly.

"...."

"Kookie, are you ok?" Tae asked cautiously, "why are you drinking tea?"

Peppermint Tea

Herbal tea made by soaking peppermint leaves in a cup of hot water

Peppermint tea has long been thought to have a calming effect that can help to relieve stress and settle the mind before sleep. Peppermint also contains high levels of the antioxidant rosmarinic acid. This antioxidant helps fight allergic asthma, atherosclerosis, and cancer.

A/N: It's hard to focus with the barista staring lasers at me 24/7. I think I might have to relocate for the sake of my work...