J U L Y 3

5:00 PM

Ting-a-ling~

Jimin stepped into the bustling cafe before running his hand through his slicked back black hair. The busy hum of voices filled the atmosphere of the cafe as the afternoon sun tinted the setting a light golden yellow.

Jimin felt himself ease up as he settled into his seat at the bar table. Taking off his black suit jacket, he began to search for a familiar face.

It didn't take long to spot Jungkook.

The tall muscular boy rushed around the cafe tending to bustling customers. Jimin squinted to see him better. His brown hair was disheveled and sticking out in every which way. He also had coffee stains on the rolled up sleeves of his white buttoned up shirt. His black apron was crooked and the look in his eyes screamed 'I am sTRESSED'. But he somehow managed to pull off the 'distress look' well.

The veins in his arms pulsed as he lifted up six whole chairs to accommodate a group of six coming in. Jimin jaw dropped, and suddenly he felt a little intimidated. This man could probably snap Jimin in half, if he wanted to.

But then Jungkook flashed a small smile, and Jimin froze.

A bunny???

Jimin smiled to himself. Even a tall muscle pig like Jungkook could be cute, huh?

Jungkook suddenly looked up to meet Jimin's gaze. Jimin smiled before winking. Jungkook's lips pressed into a thin line as he made his way towards Jimin.

Jungkook sighed "What are you doing here?" His voice stern. Jimin sat back in his chair while tugging on the black tie around his neck to loosen it.

"I'm here for a cup of coffee," Jimin replied casually, "I also brought the money." Jungkook's jaw clenched as he glared at Jimin.

"I don't have time for this," his gaze snapped to an incoming customer.

"Listen, I really am here for coffee," Jimin leaned in closer, "an Americano, if you'd be so kind"

Jungkook face contorted in disgust. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly decided against it when another group of customers lined up.

"Coming right up," Jungkook seethed through his teeth.

"I feel like your judging my taste for coffee," Jimin shouted out as Jungkook disappeared through the swinging door.

"I AM," his loud voice traveled through the cafe, causing multiple people to look up.

This was going be quite entertaining.

Americano

A shot of espresso diluted by hot water

Has rich and bold flavors, and is traditionally quite bitter.

How to make:

Fill a cup with 2/3rds full of hot water add 1 shot of espresso over the hot water

A/N: I relocated to another Good Earth (Good Earth #2). I'll miss my first, you'll always be in my heart <3