J U N E 5

8:00 AM

The cafe was tinted a grayish blue light to match the cool atmosphere that evaded Jimin's senses. Jimin hummed a soft melody as Jungkook scrubbed the darken coffee stains on the counter with a soapy sponge.

"Why is it so quiet today?" Jimin pondered. He could sense something was missing, but couldn't put his finger on exactly what was. Jimin tapped his finger on the counter, whilst raking his brain.

Jimin suddenly snapped his fingers in his eureka moment, "there's no cheesy jazz music playing today!"

Jungkook gave a small approving thumbs up, without looking up.

"What's the occasion?" Jimin took a sip of his strawberry Italian Soda. The sweet burning sensation of carbonated soda slipping down his throat filled him with pleasure.

"The forecast," Jungkook replied shortly. The soft pitter-patting of the rain filled the damp cafe as the smell of fresh rain pervaded through the air. Jimin sleepily leaned his chin against the palm of his hand.

"I often find the rainy weather to be unpleasant," Jimin confessed. Jungkook shot him an offended look.

"It made the office feel depressing and stuffy," Jimin stared fondly out the wet window, "but for some reason... the rain looks beautiful, here."

Jungkook stopped scrubbing the counter. The rain grew heavier, causing the drumming of raindrops to beat harder against the windows.

The younger's deep brown eyes lovingly stared out the window. The cars rushing by were blurred from the layer of fog that had spread over the wet windows.

"I think so too,"

Italian Soda

Made from carbonated water and simple syrup which is usually flavored

Some vendors add cream to the drink as well.

How to make:

Fill a glass half full with crushed ice.

Add flavored syrup and the sparkling water or club soda

Stir and voilà.

A/N: Everyone that works at Good Earth #2 knows me on a friendly basis now. Good Earth #1, this could be us, but you were playin.