J U L Y 13

10:11 PM

Jungkook let out a long sigh as he turned the illuminating 'Open' sign off. The red and blue intertwining lights flickered before turning dark. Jungkook's tired eyes wandered to the open sky beyond the hanging sign.

White tuffs of clouds floated meanderingly towards the sinking sun. A wide assortment of oranges and yellows swirled in the vast sky. It reminded Jungkook of an orange creamsicle.

Jungkook softly smiled before heading towards the espresso machine.

The song Hostage softly slipped through Jungkook's lips; filling the silence. The empty cafe echoed Jungkook's sweet voice, singing it back to him in a faint whisper.

The coffee machine whirred softly before steam started to seep out its sides. The bolts of the machine rattled as Jungkook prepared himself a hot cup of peppermint mocha. Jungkook grabbed the white cup from under the machine and made his way towards a table.

The chair scraped against the wooden floor as Jungkook seated himself. The hot coffee warming him in giant gulps. Jungkook stared into the dark murky liquid in the white cup.

The coffee reflected a distorted image of himself.

At the end of every day, Jungkook would find himself drinking the exact same coffee, in the exact same seat. Every day was played over and over like a broken record.

It was apart of his life. Predictability offered him comfort.

So why? Why did he feel so different today? Why did he feel so restless? Jungkook tapped a steadily on the table, searching the creamsicle sky with his eyes for answers.

It was almost as if Jungkook felt lonely. Jungkook frowned.

Loneliness was foreign to Jungkook. Some people can't stand being alone for more than 5 seconds, but Jungkook could never relate. He loved being by himself, he loved doing things by himself, and never did it bother him.

But today was different. He kept glancing at the door; waiting. Waiting for that cheeky eye smile. Waiting for a familiarly high voice to chirp over the cheesy jazz music.

Jungkook placed his empty coffee cup on the table.

Growing up with an absent father and a busy mother meant that Jungkook often spent his nights by himself. Jungkook found that he'd  adapted to the lack of people in his life. Learning how to be dependent on only himself, because he was the only person he could rely on to always show up.

So when did he start growing accustomed to Park Jimin? When did he start anticipating his arrival? Jungkook ruffled his hair.

Jungkook slowly stood up, coffee cup in hand.

Well, in the end, it didn't matter. He would yet again grow accustomed to being alone and everything will return to how it was before.

Just like how it has always been.

Caffè Mocha

An American invention inspired by the Turin coffee beverage Bicerin

An American invention inspired by the Turin coffee beverage Bicerin. These coffees had a notable chocolaty taste and are one of the sweetest forms of coffee

How to make:

Fill cup with one-third espresso and two-thirds steamed milk.

Then add sweet cocoa powder or chocolate syrup.

Top off with milk froth or whipped cream and dust with either cinnamon or cocoa powder.

Marshmallows may also be added on top for flavor and decoration.

.

Art credits to: nk-illustrates

Super awesome artist :D

A/N: MAYDAY MAYDAY THERE'S A HOT BARISTA.