J U L Y 8

6:17 AM

The muted yellow morning light invaded Jimin's vision as his eyes slowly fluttered open. Jimin sleepily rubbed his eyes before attempting to sit up. Jimin winced as he flopped back down onto the fluffy bed. Jimin finally began to notice the heavy weight on his waist. Jimin confusing looked down at his waist. 

A muscular arm was draped over Jimin's waist; anchoring him to the bed.

Jimin groaned as he tried desperately to push off Jungkook's heavy arm, but it was no use. Jimin sighed as he turned his head to glance at the sleeping boy. Their faces were mere inches from each other.

Jungkook's mouth hung open as soft snores sneaked past his lips. Jimin chuckled before reaching towards Jungkook's innocent face. He softly cupped the younger's face before running his thumb across his cheek.

Jimin mischievously grinned as he proceeded to pinch the chub on Jungkook's cheek. He menacingly tugged at the younger's face.

"You little bastard, let me go pee," Jimin angrily whispered at Jungkook. Jimin chuckled as Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

Jungkook was so cold and guarded when he was awake. It was strange to Jimin to see Jungkook be so vulnerable while he slept. 

So pure.

Jimin smiled softly before tugging at Jungkook's heavy arm once more.

Jungkook snoring suddenly halted as he sleepily pulled Jimin's waist closer. Jungkook's large hand slipping under Jimin's black hoodie. Jimin's eyes widen at the feeling of his rough calloused hands against Jimin's skin.

Oh nono, this is bad.

Jimin attempted to crawl away on the bed only to have Jungkook tighten his grip. Jimin winced at the pressure.

Jimin froze.

Jungkook's soft lips started pressing soft kisses on Jimin's bare waist. Jimin covered his mouth, swallowing his voice. Jungkook's hot breath made Jimin shiver. Jimin stayed frozen as the kisses slowly got slower and softer. 

"Taeyong hyung," Jungkook mumbled before loosening his grip on Jimin.

A/N: I'm desperate to find a cafe to camp out at. I can't write stories in my house because it literally sounds like a zoo 24/7. I will find my #3, I'm sure of it.