J U L Y 7.5

4:59 AM

THUMP

THUMP THUMP THUMP

"JUNGKOOK"

THUMP THUMP

"OPEN UP"

"What the fuck do you want?!" Jungkook's raspy voice growled. His ghostly pale face poking through the cracked open door. Jungkook was squinting to look at the blonde boy standing in front of him.

"You look like a total mess," Taehyung moved his shoulders slightly to accommodate the weight of a lifeless Park Jimin. Jungkook glanced at the passed out boy draped onto Tae's shoulder. Jimin's leather jacket was slipping off his shoulder, allowing for his defined collar bone to be on full display.

"Oh hell no, I'm going back to sleep," Jungkook pulled on the of the handle door. The door swung before hitching to a stop against Taehyung's foot. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Please, Kookie, I have to visit my grandmother tonight," Taehyung eyes glistened. Jungkook froze before softening his grip on the door handle.

"Kookie, I can only trust you to take care of Chim Chim," Tae looked at his feet, "I didn't even know that the two of you were close until I saw him texting you all night."

Jungkook gave a long sigh before extending out his arms. Tae's face lit up as he practically threw Jimin onto Jungkook. Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's small waist to keep him from falling.

"Thanks, Kookie! You're the best!" Tae hurried down the dark street.

"Hyung! Tell your grandma that I hope she gets better!" Jungkook's hoarse voice yelled out.

Jungkook kicked the door close before heading up the stairs of the cafe. Jungkook's house was situated right above the small cafe. That's probably why his mother chose this place to house her life in the first place. So she could tend to Jungkook at home and work at the same time.

Jungkook bent down to sweep his arm under Jimin's knees. His arm wrapped firmly around Jimin's shoulder to bridal carry him up the stairs. Jungkook smiled at how light Jimin was.

Jimin's soft sleeping face snuggled into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook stiffened before glancing down to the shorter boy.

Jungkook gulp as he leaned in to get a closer look at Jimin. Jimin looked so fragile when he slept. Beautifully ethereal under the shimmering moonlight.

When sober, Jimin was overflowing with charisma and confidence it often felt a little intimidating and overwhelming. But here he slept, vulnerable in Jungkook's arms. Jungkook couldn't help his heart from swelling at the duality of Park Jimin.

Cute.

Jungkook shook his head. Aish, what was he thinking? The lack of sleep must've been getting to him.

Jungkook scrunched his nose at the smell of alcohol on Jimin. Narrowing his eyes at Jimin before sighing.

What am I to do with you?

A/N: Yo, I'm running out of money, I started out with $25 now I'm down to 50 cents. Idk If I can keep this relationship with Good Earth #2 anymore.