J U L Y 16

9:00 PM

"Thank you!" Jungkook called out to the last couple of customers leaving the cafe. His rough calloused hands wiped down the small wooden table.

The door clicked closed and the cafe was left with smooth bass notes, stringing to a soft melody.

Jungkook's eyes softened at the pale pink light that streamed from the window sill. The day was coming to yet another end. It's been a week and that odd feeling has not left Jungkook alone for more than a second.

Ting-a-ling~

"Still got time for one more costumer?" A familiar voice called out. Jungkook looked up to the lean boy standing at the door. His slicked back hair and pale skin were drenched in the light pink lighting. A warm fuzzy feeling began to spread through Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook straightened up, "we're closed for today, sorry."

Jimin chuckled before pulling out a chair, "What a shame, I'm really craving a chocolate frappuccino," Jimin slid five dollars onto the table. Jimin smiled, causing his eyes to turn into crescents.

"The things I do for money," Jungkook shook his head before heading towards the espresso machine.

Jungkook hummed as he unconsciously smiled to himself.

Jimin loosened his tie before taking off his suit jacket, "so, did you miss me~?" Jimin voice rang over the noise of pouring coffee.

"Of course not," Jungkook replied casually, "It was finally quiet around here."

"You're so cold," Jimin huffed, "I didn't even get a small 'welcome back'."

Jungkook paused before delicately placing down the white coffee cup in front of Jimin.

"Welcome back, Jiminie hyung," Jungkook offered a tender smile.

Jimin's eyes widened before flickering away from Jungkook's gaze. Jimin stifled a cough before quickly taking a sip of his coffee.

"That was unexpected," Jimin mumbled. Jungkook tilted his head at the red tips of Jimin's ears.

Frappuccino

A trademarked brand of the Starbucks Corporation for a line of iced, blended coffee drinks

A trademarked brand of the Starbucks Corporation for a line of iced, blended coffee drinks. It consists of coffee or crème base, blended with ice and other various ingredients, usually topped with whipped cream and sauces. Frappuccinos are also sold as bottled coffee beverages in grocery stores and from vending machines.

How to make:

In a blender, blend together coffee, milk, vanilla extract, condensed milk, and ice.

Blend until desired consistency and serve in a cup.

You can customize by adding flavors and even throwing in add-ins into the mix.

A/N: I am loyal to Jimin. I am loyal to Jimin.