Chpater 2// Big Fat Elephant Arse

Londyn's POV;

"We are fricking here!!" Holly squealed and stomped her feet on the ground. We were currently standing in the lobby of the hotel. Our flight was rather nice, my dad dropped us off and handed me the tickets and an envelope. The envelope had about 350$ in it. It was used for emergencies and food but also for us to have a good time.

The flight was short but I got to sleep a little bit. Holly was too excited to even close her eyes.She kept bugging me and the people around her. I am surprise we didn't get thrown out the plane with parachutes. That would actually be funny.

"The Harts are here to check in." Holly smiled and waited as the lobby attendant gave us our room key. I stood by our bags and waited for her to hurry up. It was late, but the time difference between our house and Florida was by 2 hours. So if it's 10 pm here, then it would be 12pm at the house. I wasn't going to call and wake my parents up, they would just have to wait.

"Nash. I swear you are so good at basketball." I heard voice behind me, I twisted my body to see about 12 guys obnoxiously rambling and yelling as they came in to the hotel room.

"Yeah, well that one shot Taylor made!" The voices got louder as they were walking over towards me. I rolled my eyes at how rude they were acting, there were people trying to sleep and they wouldn't shut up.

"Excuse me, can you gentlemen keep it down?" The lady behind the counter spoke up and the boys stopped right in front of me. Holly wasn't standing there and I gazed around the room to find her. One of the boys glanced back and stared right at me. He was tall, almost as tall as the boy with brown hair and blue eyes. He had a t-shirt on that was cut, and you could see his abs. Oh his abs. He had brown hair and brown eyes. Okay, I admit he was smoking hot.

"Cameron, come on." One of the boys shouted and the guy staring at me gave me a warm smile and turned himself around and jogged to the elevator where they all piled up and disappeared. I let out a long sigh and looked around the hotel lobby. Where the heck did she run off too.

"Okay. I am back! Miss me?" I heard Holly said and I turned around to see her with the room key and one bottle of Dr. Pepper and one bottle of Water in her hand. She smiled and tossed me the bottle. I gave out a small laugh and opened it up.

"You ready?" I said and chugged some of the water down then twisted the cap on. Holly nodded and we grabbed our suitcases and made our way over to the elevator. This was the same elevator those boys were in. They seriously needed to learn some manners, they were really obnoxious. I rolled my eyes and stood as we were be lifted up to the 3rd floor.

***

We finally settled in the room 314. We unpacked most our items and got dressed into our pjs. Holly was already in bed and snuggled down to her slumber. She looked so cute and it made me smile. When she and I were younger, she would come into my room and ask to sleep by me. She got scared a lot and I was always there to comfort her.

I glanced at the digital clock. 12 am. I am not even tired, which surprised me. I stretched my body and walked over to my suitcase. I dug in it till I found a small bag. I pulled it out and listened as the different items inside shook like candy. I grabbed my bottle of water off the TV stand and noticed I was out of water.

"Holly. I am going to the vending machine to get another bottle of water." I whispered and she groaned and flipped her self over her pillow. I giggled and shook my head. I still had the bag in my hand and I grabbed the room key. I was in some yellow and pink pj shorts and a navy blue tank top. I swung my hair down and pulled it up to a pony tail.