Chapter 7// Kiss me or not?

Thanks everyone who is ready! OMFG I LOVE YOU xxx Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter!

*Londyn's POV;*

"I'm in the club high on Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on"

Miley Cyrus, 23 echoed in my head and I jumped up in the club and shook my hair around. The beanie kept trying to fly off but I managed to keep it down. The place was dark but they had neon lights and strobe lights flashing everywhere. Holly bumped me with her butt and screamed. Okay, it wasn't a real club where you could drink. It was some gig where teenagers could go and just let loose.

"In the club high on Purp with some shades on
Tatted up, mini skirt with my J's on"

After we left the boys, Holly complained of being hungry so we got a taxi and went to Chipotle, from there we went to this strip mall and got Starbucks. We had a blast and took adorable selfies. The club didn't open till 8 and we still had time so we went shopping and I got my self a black dress. At first I was skeptical but Holly made me buy it thinking I will want to go on a date one of these days.

"This is the best ever! I love Aaron!" Holly shouted and jumped up and down waving her arms around and bobbing her head to the music. I nodded and shouted. I was thinking for awhile when Magcon got over. It would be fun to dance with the boys but then again I would probably be too embarrassed.

We kept dancing to the song and I admit I did Twerk a little. Even though I suck at it, I didn't care I let loose and was really having a good time. I saw Holly step away from me and met a guys eyes. He gave her a wink and came up and started dancing with her. She laughed and they danced back and forth.

Since we been here for more than hour I was getting really tired, I knew I shouldn't have pushed my self too much but I was just too happy. I stopped jumping and dancing and went over to Holly. I grabbed her shoulder and spun her around, she smiled and raised her eyebrows.

"What!" Her voice shouted so I could hear her over the music. I tilted my head down so I could whisper in her ear. "I am getting tired, want to get a drink?" I stepped back and grabbed my sisters hand. She nodded and flipped her head back and thanked the guy for dancing with her.

The music died down a little as we struggled to get in to the back where there was a small room where we could get punch or soda. People pushed and shoved us; yelling profanities, but we wiggled our bum's to the back and succeeded without dying.

"Woo. This is so much fun," I yelled and still dragged my sisters hand. The main party was in front of the club but we made our way back to a hallway where there was rooms where you could hang out on couches and get food and drinks. I pulled my sister who was still bobbing her head to the music into the back where we turned a corner and stepped into a small room.

"Finally," I stopped Holly and she stopped dancing. The music was more quiet but we could still hear all the beating and pounds of the bass. The room we were in was small but big enough to fit coolers and tables. In the corner was a red couch that matched the black walls and grey carpets. I trotted over to one of the coolers that sat on the floor. I bent down and dug through the icy water and found a Dr. Pepper. I grabbed my sister one and dug around again to find a water. I was about to stand up when I felt a hand slap my ass.

"Look at what we got here!" I spun around to see two guys surrounding me. I shoved pass them and one grabbed my arm, he spun me around and brought me closer to him. The looked to be college guys and smelt of beer. "You are a pretty thing," one who was blonde slurred his words and burped in my face. I crunched up my face and pushed my way from his grip.