Chapter 15// Our Little Secret

FJKsd fs ffsf skg 300 READS!! OMG I LOVE YOU ALL!!

        *Londyn's POV*

        "Shh. We have to be quiet," I said and giggled. Cameron wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. It's Tuesday, so it's been two days since he took me to the airport. Nothing big really happened. Matt thought I went back to my room, which I felt bad for not telling him what I really did. Nash was spending a lot of time with the Jacks because of some Youtube thing. I really don't know where Taylor has been. Probably hooking up with his fangirls.

        "I know, but your squeal is so cute." Cameron whispered in my ear and tickled my stomach. I pulled away and went over to my ihome and turned on some music. 'Last Night,' by the vamps came on and I started dancing around my room. Cameron laughed and started dancing his way towards me.

        Holly was out with Aaron. I haven't really spoke to her at all in the past few days. I guess she was having drama in her group as well.

        "Sneaking around is really fun." Cameron said as he grabbed me from behind and kissed my cheek. I smiled and turned around towards him. He held my hands and we swayed back and forth. I then leaned up and kissed him.

        So we been sneaking around. It was his idea because he didn't want Nash or the others getting hurt. I think it's fun too. Kind of Romeo and Juliet type thing.

        "So what do you wanna do?" I asked pulling away from his divine kisses.

        "This is perfectly fine," he retorted and kissed me again. I smiled but pulled away.

        "Come on let's do something," I paused and removed my hands from his.

        "Hmm..." Cameron backed away from me and looked around the room. I needed to tell him that my trip was going to be over soon. Holly already packed most of her stuff up and I was being naive and haven't even started. We leave Thursday and I was really bummed out about it.

        I shook my head and smiled at Cameron. You can tell him later, just have fun right now.

        "I got an idea," I smiled.

        "Okay," he said. I grabbed his hand and started laughing. He was confused and I couldn't help but laugh about my idea.

        "We are going to go downstairs, to the dinning hall." I started and he nodded along. I grabbed my phone and pulled his hand till we got outside of the hotel room. I stuck the key card in my phone case so I wouldn't ever forget it, It was brilliant.

        "And..."

        "And... You will see! Now come on I am hungry," I smiled and we walked down the hall to the elevator.

        "Why are you so cute," Cameron whispered and bent down to kiss my lips. We were outside the elevator waiting for it to open.

        "I would like to think it's my perky nipples," I laughed and Cameron gazed down at my breast. He laughed and nodded.

        "What's going on here?" We flashed our heads to see Nash standing in the open elevator. Cameron and I backed away from each other and itched our heads.

        "Nothing, he was just telling me that he thinks he is a faster running than me," I retorted and tried not to act suspicious. Cameron suggested that we just acted friends around the others. We still had the perks of hugging but we couldn't do what we do when we were alone. I did feel bad but if it meant that the others didn't get hurt, then I would have to deal with it.