Chapter 24// Told you I would Crumble...

Cameron's POV:

"Cameron, please wait! I didn't mean to kiss him, it wasn't like that!" I heard Londyn's voice yell as I was heading towards the car. Man I was so pissed off I didn't even want to look at her. How could she do that to me! After everything we have been trough, she just kiss Nash like that!

"Please, baby. Let's talk!" She shouted as she kept running after me. I got over to the driver side and unlocked the car. She stopped on the other side and stared at me. Tears formed in her eyes and I guess it was the only right thing to do but let her explain her side of the story. I rolled my eyes, and stared back at her. Her lipped curled and more tears came out of her eyes. I loved her and she cheated on me. However, I am going to listen to her side of the story.

"Get in," I said and she slightly smiled. I opened the door and got in the car. Piper decided to stay at the carnival with Jack, that's why I went to go find Londyn.

I put the car in drive and started to drive down the rode. Londyn put her seatbelt and it was quiet for awhile. I didn't want to look at her because it hurt so badly but I couldn't help my self. I gazed over at her and she was staring out the window.

"Londyn?" I started and she turned head. She wiped away her eyes and her makeup came with it. I was so angry at both of them. How could Nash just kiss her! Why was he even here?!

"Cameron, I am so sorry," she whispered.

"You hurt me."

"Cameron, I didn't want to kiss back! I don't like him. See what happened was I went to bathroom to get paper towels and these guys came in and they started to get rough and I think they were planning to rape me. I was so scared but then Nash came in. He saved me and-"

"Wait, two guys were about to rape you! Did they hurt you? Are you okay?" I asked. I kept my eyes on the rode but periodically I took my eyes off to glance at her. We started driving out of the neighborhood and taking a rode down to the park. It was quiet and no one came out here and it was the longer way to get home but this gave us time to talk.

"Yes, I am fine. Nash came in time and helped me. He kissed me afterwards and I was about to pull away when you found us! I didn't mean to kiss him."

"I don't know if I believe you," I muttered. Londyn let out a sigh and looked back out the window. She then turned her self back to me, with tears once again in her eyes.

"Baby, please believe me. You are all I need. I love you so much it hurts to see you upset at me." Londyn was crying heavily now and she would wipe her tears but more would fall after. I didn't like seeing her upset but I don't know if I can trust her now.

I didn't know if I should believe her or not. It looked like she was enjoying the kiss and heck Nash was defiantly enjoying it. They could of been playing around my back at the house and I wouldn't even know. I was so pissed off right now.

I started beating my hands on the steering wheel, trying to focus on something else. Londyn laid her head back on the window, covering her mouth as she hysterically cried.

"Please. I love you Cameron," she whined. I took my eyes off the rode and looked over at her. She took her head off the window and wiped off all the tears. I loved her too much to let a small kiss pull us apart. I reached my hand over for her to grab it. She looked down and placed her small hand into mine. Our fingers locked together and I smiled.

"I love-"

"Cameron!"

I heard her voice and turned my attention back to the rode. A deer was about 2 ft away from us. I turned the steering wheel, Londyn let go of my hand. I must of turned too sharp because the next thing I knew the car was spinning, flipping over and over again. The windows broke in and glass went flying. Finally, the car stopped flipping and we laid upside in the car as it shook back and forth.