Chapter 17// Off We Go!

Londyn's POV

        I leaned on the handle of my suitcase. My tummy was turning and I was super nervous. The lobby was crowded with people entering and exiting. I was early, but just 20 minutes early. I can't even believe I am going this. I was so excited and nervous.

        Earlier when I called Holly, I told her to meet me in the room and I headed there. She was confused at first but I sat her down and we talked.

        She got the plane ticket and understood. She was upset and I wish I could take her with me but dad wanted her home. Which I understood. She helped me pack to see if I had everything and we bid our goodbyes. She was happy for me that I finally got over my depressed self and that I was going to have a good time.

        I tapped my foot on the ground and looked around. Cameron was suppose to get the tickets and I hoped he did. We were suppose to meet here in the lobby and I haven't seen him yet. My mind kept telling me that I was moving to fast with this and I should wait. But I blocked those thoughts out  because I didn't care.

        "There you are."

        I heard the voice behind me and I turned around. It was Cameron. He had a bucket hat on that looked adorable, a recognized shirt and some athletic shorts. I smiled and he walked up to me. He grabbed my hands and bent his head down and kissed me. His lips were perfect and they made me cringe every time he kissed me.

        "You got the tickets?" I asked and pulled away. He let go of one of my hands and fumbled through his back pocket and pulled out two folded up pieces of paper. He obviously had to print out the tickets because we were leaving short notice.

        "We just got two seats just in time. We better hurry though," he shoved the tickets back in his pocket and grabbed my hand again. He kissed me one more time before pulling away. He nodded and grabbed the handle of his suitcase. I grabbed mine and with my other hand I grabbed his hand.

        He led me out into the hot sky. My eyes burned a little from the sun but I got adjusted. We rolled out suitcases and ourselves to the curb. Cameron let go of my hand and whistled down a taxi. A yellow taxi stopped and moved it's way to the curb. A short man got out and opened the truck of the car. He acted like he done this tons of times. He grabbed our suitcases from our hands and tossed them in the back.

        Cameron opened the door and waited for me to crawl in. I crawled in and moved all the way down and then he got in. The taxi driver got back in the taxi and looked back at us in his rear view mirror.

        "Where to?" He said and put the taxi in drive.

        "The airport," I blurted. Cameron reached over and grabbed my hand. I looked at him and smiled. He looked so peaceful and calm. He didn't seem upset about leaving or the guys hating us. He lived in California so for him it was just going home. But for me it was a whole new adventure.

       ***

        "This can't be your house," I said. Our trip to California was short, we got to the airport on time and it didn't take long to get us through the gates. I can say I was nervous and anxious most of the trip here. Cameron held my hand most of the time and rubbed it so I would calm down. He always knew how to calm me down.

        "Yep. Home sweet home." Cameron grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. My head hit his chest and I smiled. He kissed the top of my head and then wrapped an arm around my waist. I stepped away a little. His house was huge. We were in LA, and I almost died when I first stepped out of the plane.