Chapter 6// Take Your Shot.

*unedited*

Londyn's POV;

        As I got back to room I found Holly in the bathroom dressing. Her hair was wet so I am guessing she had a shower. I shut the hotel room door and it scared Holly, she looked up at me and smiled.

        "Where have you been?" She smirked and gave me a wink. I let out a long sigh and gave her a disgusted look.

        This morning when I got out of the hospital I chatted with my parents. They insisted that Holly and I come home after what happened. I told them I am not ruining this trip for Holly. They said we could have a week and a half.

        Holly got dressed in batman pj bottoms and a old grey volleyball t-shirt. I swung my head down and gathered all my hair in a pony tail then walked over to the bed. I laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. I don't understand why people do it in movies. Does it help them cope with the stress? I tilted my head over at Holly who was painting her nails on the bed.

         "Are you afraid of death?" I blurted out. Holly paused and released a sigh. She looked over at me and smiled but then frowned. "I don't really think about. I guess I could die tomorrow and that's that. But it's not like I am terrified of it."

         I nodded my head and stared back up at the ceiling. To be honest I didn't want to die. I am only 18 for Chris sake. I still have hopes and dreams. I guess nobody wants to die but when it comes it comes and I am not really scared.

         I turned my head back towards Holly who was now painting her toenails the same color as her fingernails it looked like violet but it was way darker.

        "What's going on with you and Aaron?" Holly closes the lid of the nail polish and sat it on the bed table. She shrugged and glanced up at me. "I don't know. Right now we are friends but he almost kissed me today." I widen my eyes and sat up, I crossed my legs Indian style and rested my arm on my leg.

        "Do tell!" Holly let out a laugh and rolled her eyes. "Not unless you tell me about you and those boys, are you guys in a cult?!" Holly cracked up laughing of her statement. I shook my head no and laughed but then relaxed. "Nothing is going on. You know my motto." I told her and she crinkled her nose up.

        "Yeah. Yeah. No attachments, but it would be good for you to at least have a summer romance or at least-" Holly paused and rubbed a tear from her eye. I knew what she meant, before I died. I ran my fingers through my ponytail and made my way off the bed.

        "I got an idea!" I smiled at her and walked over and opened the front pouch of my suitcase. Holly raised her eyebrows and crawled off the bed, she came up behind me and threw her luscious blonde hair back behind her face and looked over my shoulder. I pulled out my journal and thought how I haven't wrote in it in a long time.

        I flipped through the pages and pulled out a folded up piece of paper. I grabbed it and tossed my journal back in my suitcase.

        "Wanna help me cross some things off my F-IT List?" I asked and held the paper in my hand shaking it. Holly's smile widen and she shook her head. I grabbed a beanie that read "Oh Boo" and slipped it on my head it matched my red top and black leggings. I fixed my combat boots and nodded at Holly who was wearing a blue blouse and white shorts. We grabbed our room key and our phones and headed out the door.

        "Okay." I mumbled and unfolded the paper. I made this list when I was 16 and it had about 50 or so things on it. Some were stupid like steal, or ruin someone's day. Others were stuff you would put on a bucket list.