Chapter 16// California and Problems

*Nash's POV*

        My eyes ran up and down her body. She looked perfect and I loved it. Then I focused my eyes and saw Cameron. They were kissing, he was pushing her up on the wall. My brows furrowed.

        "Wow..."

        That's all I could say. My heart was broken. Londyn told me last week that she had feelings for me and this is how she repays me! I stood there and watched as they turned their devious heads. I gripped onto the cup in my hand. I was going to go to Londyn's room and drop off this cup of her favourite drink with a note.

        "Shit," she muttered. I was furious. I stared at Cameron who was itching his head. His cheeks were flushed and he was obviously embarrassed. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to scream and beat Cameron's ass. I wanted to push everyone at of my way and forget everything.

        I looked at Londyn who looked upset. Cameron grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him.

        "What the fuck, Londyn!" I turned my head and saw Matt frustrated as I was. Did he have feeling for her as well.

        "How long has this been going on!" He said and walked closer to her. She pulled her self close to Cameron and hid behind his shoulder.

        "Not long, just since the beach," Cameron muttered.

        "Wait. YOU LEFT ME TO GO BE WITH HIM!" Matt was furious now. He paced himself back and forth and all I could do was stand there. I looked back at Taylor who was rubbing his face and I knew he was upset too. The Jack's looked confused as hell and none of us could really move besides Matt.

        "I am sorry..." Londyn whispered and still hid behind Cameron. She didn't even have the guts to move out from him.

        "Dude, calm down. She picked who she wanted to be with and that's final." Cameron glanced at me and then back at Matt.

        "No. I knew this was going to happen! It always happens. I didn't even to get to take you out on a date!" Matt yelled at her and people walked by giving us glares.

        "I am sorry, Matt. I really am. I couldn't just sleep and something was telling me to get up! I had to go to him to see if what I was feeling was true. Nash," she paused and looked at me. "I thought I had feelings for you. I wanted to have something for you. You are everything every girl would dream of. I just couldn't be the girl you dreamed of."

        She looked at me and her eyes started filling with tears. She pushed her self out from behind Cameron. Cameron grabbed her hand and she looked up at him and then he let go.

        "I am sorry guys, I really am." She walked over to me and Matt backed away. I looked over at him and he was still super piss. I was upset but then again relived.

        "Here is your coffee." I muttered. I then sat the cup down and looked at her. She was still beautiful as always. Her hair was in a side pony tail and she had galaxy leggings on with a grey tank top that said 'Would you dare?'

        "You know what! Fuck your drink and Fuck you Londyn!" Matt then came over to the drink and kicked it. He flipped off Cameron and walked around him.

        "You guys better fucking marry and never invite me!" Matt yelled and walked away from us. Londyn turned her head around to where Matt exited then back at me.

        "Nash... Say something.."

        "I can't. I am just gonna go," with that I looked at her and glared at Cameron who was leaning against the wall. He mouthed 'Sorry' at me as I walked the direction Matt went.