Chapter 13// Breaking Free

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!

*Londyn's POV:*

        After a few hours on the beach everyone got tired and we headed home. We did have a good time and once the boys came back with our smoothies everyone calmed down and we went swimming.

        I was kind of disappointed because I wanted to talk to Cameron about my feelings. He told me he liked me which I kind of already knew. To be honest I don't know who or what I want. I wish they would stop liking me so we could just all be friends with out any drama.

        We just got back to the hotel and I am exhausted. I shouldn't have pushed my self, I was already damaged enough. I let out a sigh and headed over to the elevator. Cam and Nash had to go and find Hayes so they could meet Chad, Nash and Hayes dad. Taylor hugged me goodbye and went off to go find the Jacks. I totally forgot they were around.

        "Room for one more?" I looked up and saw Matt holding the elevator door open. His hair was flat and still wet. He looked so adorable and it made me cringe inside. This is what I mean, I can't just pick one of them and hurt the others.

        "Yeah," I replied and Matt smiled, getting onto the elevator. The elevator closed and I pressed floor 3 button and Matt pressed the 5th floor button.

        "Did you enjoy the beach?" Matt leaned up against the wall and smiled at me. I nodded and tried not to make contact with him.

        "What's wrong?" He asked. I turned my head slightly and shrugged.

        "I am just tired." I then stuck my hands in my pockets looking for my key card. My eyes widen and I searched my pockets. Crap, I forgot it.

        "Crap.." I mumbled and leaned against the wall. The wall was metal and rather cold. It felt good on my sun burnt skin. I should of wore sunscreen but idiot me didn't think of that.

        "What?" Matt stepped closer to me and shoved his hands in his pockets.

        "I forgot my key card in my room and I don't feel like explaining to the lady behind the desk in the lobby why I need a new one." I brushed my hair behind my hair. I need to totally get a hair cut from this wild mane. It's almost down to my bum and it's hella thick for my liking.

        "You can come back to my room if you want. Taylor will be out and we could watch movies or something." I watched as the elevator open. I could step out on the third floor and sit outside my door till Holly get's back. But I am so tired and that will take to much time and it would be uncomfortable to sleep on the ground.

        Ding

        Well there goes my chance. I steady my self back into the wall. The elevator door closed and I guess I was going to chill with Matt.

        "Looks like I am tagging along with you." I turned to Matt. His face brightened up and smiled.

        Shortly the door opened up and we step out into the hallway. We walked a little way till we came across room 516. He pulled out his room card and opened the door for me. He held it open and I walked in. He then came after me and shut the door.

        His room was rather messy. There was take out bags everywhere. Clothes here and there. It was a mess and I felt bad for the house keeper. Matt brushed by me and went over to the bed and started taking clothes off.