Chapter 22// Little Things

Cameron's POV

"Are you ready?" I knocked on my room door. I creaked open it slightly, then peered my head around it. Londyn caught my eye and smiled. She looked beautiful as always. I decided to take her out for a dinner date. All this drama was filling her head and making everyone stress out. So I thought she needed a little break.

I opened the door a few more inches and stepped in. She twirled around in a short white dress. She looked amazing, by far amazing. She looked gorgeous. Her hair was curled and it bounced around when she moved. She had a tad bit of makeup on, which is how I liked it.

"You look beautiful," I smiled and she nodded her head.

"Thank you. You look great too."

I looked down at my outfit, I was wearing a suit jacket with a navy tee underneath with black slacks. I looked back up at her and winked. I then walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist. She smiled and leaned up and kissed me. Everytime she kissed me I always feel like I am the luckiest person on earth. Her kisses were amazing, they made me tingle everytime.

"So where are you taking me?" She pulled away and I shrugged my shoulders. I then held her hand and we walked out of my room.

"Cameron, everytime with you. Suprises and more suprises." She giggled and I looked down at her. We got everything we needed and I opened the front door for her. She exited and started to walk down the driveway. I closed the front door and turned to catch up to her.

"Seriously, where are we going?"

"Why do you ask so many questions? Can it be a suprise for once?" I smirked and she grabbed my hand. We walked down the driveway, palm trees were swaying, the sun was setting, everything was perfect.

"Fine. I will stop asking questions. But I know it's some place fancy because we dressed up."

She let out a short laugh and I shook my head. Londyn was always the light of my night. She always knew how to make a dull moment something to remember and she comforted everyone who came in her way. Besides Nash, I don't know what's going on with him. But he is trying to ruin what we have and I am not letting that happen.

We walked down to the car and I unlocked it. I opened the passenger door and she nodded as she slid in. I shut the door and then jogged over getting in to the car the smoothest way I could. As a guy I had to keep up my game, taking a girl out, you had to be extra smooth. Taking Londyn out you had to watch your back and make sure everything was perfect. Because if it wasn't then you would ruin the night for the perfect girl.

"Favourite Animal?" She turned towards me and I looked over at her sparkling brown eyes. It seemed everytime we were in the car we would break out in 20 questions. It's just one reason I loved her. She was quirky and joyful.

"Elephant," I said and smirked. Londyn laughed and reached over and patted my shoulder.

"That explains a lot," she explained. I cocked an eyebrow and laughed. When I first met Londyn she called me a Big Fat Elephant Arse. The memories I had with her were precious and I am going to cherish them forever.

"Favourite song?" I asked and looked at the rode. LA was always so beautiful at night, people were alive and moving. Going from club to club. Hooking up and partying. People had a good time and it seriously was one of my favorite places on earth.

"Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey."

I nodded my head and she laughed.

"Yours?"

"Lipgloss of course." I smirked and she rolled her eyes. Lipgloss was the MAGCON theme song. Personally Londyn hated it. Every time I would play it, she would either try and kill me or destroy my phone which played the song.