Feelings

Hi hi um right now I'm in a shaky mood so I thought I'd type some things to be read across a screen by people who probably care in order to not do anything too stupid 'cuz that's something I'm good at doing stupid things...anyway um so here we go. Did anyone get Kellin's voice in their head? I did. Right on with it haha I stall.

So now that I'm doing this I honestly don't know what to say. Gods well sorry for the let down. Um I don't know do you ever get angry? Yet there's someone there so you don't want to be too mean to the person annoying you. I usually deal with my anger by digging my nails into my arm or hand so there's some sort of distraction. It doesn't last very long because my anger usually turns to sadness because well that's how life works. I have found myself getting pretty upset over little things. Which is stupid I know because I'll be angry and grumpy until there's nothing left to feel. Like that numb feeling you get after crying yourself out. Just nothingness I guess. And I've found myself turning to these little writings so I delay or exhaust myself so nothing too bad happens. Sorry if I'm dumping this on you dear reader I just need to type it because I can't find the words. And I can't explain myself correctly under pressure. Or I'll just stay quiet and run the conversations in circles until you give up. One thing you should know is I mess myself up. Except I'm pretty sure you already know that and I was wondering if you want me to explain it better. I know it's stupid and a waste of your time but that's all I can do is waste my time away. The little things said are important. The subconscious habits get under people's skin. And I remember and know more then I let on. Yet at the same time I'm really fricking stupid. I don't know where I am or where I'm going or what to say. I hate my mind the things that torments me urges me to find comfort in red. Yes I broke a promise I know and I hate it, but I made it so the conversation would end because I couldn't handle it and yes I know it's horrible, but now I understand how important protecting someone for even a little while means something. It makes things make more sense. In a sick twisted way. I have some friends who are clearly smarter then me and it sucks trying to level with them because I simply don't have the knowledge and it kills me to know it's hard to understand them. I want to tell you my progression to this mental state of relief that will destroy me. Except I don't know if you want to know and I don't want to waste your time as I said before so. Tell me should I next chapter or not? If you get what I'm talking about if not I'm terribly sorry for confusing you. My deepest apologies.

Anyways enjoy your time. Don't kill over while I'm gone. Continue in life