Lines

Hi hi I feel like writing song lyrics so I think I'll write some along with the song and artist incase you like it and if you know it yay. I don't mean to misrepresent any band or song just my messed up brain at work.

"I know that I would never jump, so why can't I step back from the ledge? Am I losing control?"

-Sleepless Nights by Memphis May Fire

"The moment that's where I kill the conversation wrap this up with a knife the loves to feel. How do you know how deep to go before it's real?"

-Yeah Boy and Doll Face by Pierce the Veil

"Tell me how can I contain everything inside?"

-Start to Fall by Get Scared

"I'm not your perfect picture, I'm not your favorite song, and I'm not your hand to hold. I'm not the answer to your problems. So don't talk to me like I'm some hero laced in gold"

-Worth a Thousand Words by Mayday Parade

"Picking wounds of regret, that left alone there's no scaring I'll dig and I'll dig scratching and itching I'll keep biting my lip from this pain that I'm feeling picking wounds of regret. A cut cannot heal unless you leave it alone I'll open mine daily leaving bones exposed."

-Bones Exposed by Of Mice & Men

"And I can't pretend that off this balcony we wouldn't wanna jump off of it and put and end to this."

-I'd Rather Die Than Be Famous by Pierce the Veil

"One more nail in the coffin. One more foot in the grave. One more time I'm on my knees just trying to walk away."

-It Never Ends by Bring Me the Horizon

"You, you think that everything's wrong you ask me how to carry on we'll make it through another day just hold on. 'Cuz life starts now. You're done all the things that could kill you somehow and you're so far down, but you will survive it somehow because life starts now."

-Life Starts Now by Three Days Grace

"Memories consume like opening the wound I'm picking me apart again. You all assume I'm safe here in room unless I try to start again. I don't want to be the one the battles always choose 'cuz inside I realize that I'm the one confused. I don't know what's worth fighting for or why I have to scream."

-Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park

"I'll take the first train out of this town with a glare in my eye, and my pockets full. Ready to die."

-Even Robots Need Blankets by Mayday Parade

"If you don't stop my heart I'll struggle with every beat. My hands are tired behind my back with a rope made out of what I lack, where the hell did I go wrong?"

-Bruise My Bones by SayWeCanFly

"We can see you're lost and alone"

-Follow My Voice by For All Those Sleeping

"If we are born to die and we all die to live, then what's the point of living life if it just contradicts?"

-The Drug In Me Is You by Falling in Reverse

"All I want is a place to call my own and mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone. You know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low."

-All I Want by A Day To Remember

"It's dark and it's cold. My mind is not my home. It makes me sick to know there are voices in my head."

-Relapsing by Beartooth

"You act like you're afraid of who you are and I'm afraid for you. Try trust and believe in me. I can show you that there's so much more there's still hope for you let me show you I can save you. I can save you if you'd ask me just asked me to."

-Incase of Emergency, Dial 411 by Sleeping with Sirens

"Do you wish you could cut yourself out of your skin?"

-Join the Club by Bring Me the Horizon

"To heal your scars I will give you everything I can."

-Nobody's Hero by Black Veil Brides

"I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

-Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance

"Please don't take this out on me 'cuz you're the only thing that's keeping me alive and I don't wanna wait for the down set date 'cuz I would rather end it all tonight and if I mean anything to you I'm sorry, but I've made up my mind."

-Bulls in the Bronx by Pierce the Veil

"And one step I'll get closer to heaven then you'll ever know. You may never know."

-Even Robots Need Blankets by Mayday Parade

"Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes would you show them to me? I know I'm not that perfect but you stay a while baby then you will see."

-When You Can't Sleep At Night by Of Mice & Men

"You can lie to everybody around you, but you can't lie to the hole inside you. If I could set the clock back I wouldn't be heading for a body bag. One life and one decision make sure it ends with you still living."

-Body Bag by Beartooth