Books and Other Things

I figured out the video things. Woohoo I'm kinda proud of myself for figuring that out. Sure you could say it wasn't that hard and anyone could do it, but I suck at technology so this is an accomplishment for me so yay. I kind think it'd be cool if some people listened to it because I like it and if not that's totally cool and all your decision so do what you will. Anyway, weirdness aside time for what I was actually going to type about.

Okay so I read this book and I think that you my friend across the screen should read (or go on YouTube for the audio book that is there) it is called "Thirteen Reasons Why" by Jay Asher. Another good book is called "Impulse" by Ellen Hopkins (unfortunately that audio book is not on YouTube I checked, but) I really like it and a character named Vanessa who like a third of the way into the book said something very true on page 199 if you were wondering if not, well take it as me being a funny little person. Right now staying true to the title I covered the books now time for the other things because I think if I have a title it should hold true to the content. Just another weird thing about me. Other things now...I wonder what your first thought was when you read other things. Anyway I think I'm going to write a story in this thing since I really don't know what I'm doing with it or my life because this is a part of it yay Internet. So if you want to read it cool if not skip the next part incase you do be warned it won't be very good because pretty much all my writing sucks unless I'm making things up on the essay part of an English test haha I usually so alright on those because I fluff my way to a page and a half. Anyway more things that are other. Hhhmmmmm music is awesome and all that...my bones are exposed of you get that if not it's a just me making a lyric joke (Bones Exposed by Of Mice & Men if you wanna look it up be warned screaming is involved so if you don't like it you could just look up the lyrics, but I can't tell you what to do so....) yep um I also think I should tell you my name okay I know it's weird, but I feel like it kinda matters only my first name though I kinda don't wanna be kidnapped. Why anyone would want to kidnap me a mystery to be since I have little to no significance to the world. I also don't take selfies for that reason and to be extra safe I'll just tell you the first letter of my name it starts with R and is four letters so R _ _ _ like hangman only nobody is dying and you don't win so yay?

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
And should know that because I doubt you get told that regularly, but if you do that's awesome.

Carry on with your life now please...pfft as if your life was interrupted by me...