Feelings.

Hi hi. I thought I'd type about feelings because honestly they kinda suck sometimes and they get all jumbled and make you cry or smile or hurt or laugh. It's crazy really. How sleep and feelings combined can kill you. It's a dangerous combo. Have you ever just wondered about your death? And all those crazy scenarios like a plane crash or getting hit by a car while you're safely on the sidewalk or stuff like that. That's what I've been feeling kinda like death. It's always there, but what's after? Sure there's the way of heaven or hell also the underworld. All places passing judgement, but I wonder how they get the standards. I am afraid or both living and dying. Living means taking risks and dying means...the unknown. Both pretty bad choices to me honestly I mean what if someone is feeling bad one day and passes a bad judgement or something like that. It could be worse. Anyway yeah. Some rhymes for you which is what I usually do I think. Maybe. Yup.

I'd wait until the end of time,
If just for a second you'd be mine,
At being patient I'm just fine,
But to speed it up I'll put my feelings in each line,
Trying to make you my sunshine.

*Also there's a video for you on how Frozen should have ended which I found funny and you might so yeah watch it if ya want or not whatever you decide to do...*