Chapter Ten

*Jisung's POV*

Group chat opened

Lil bros chat room

J Pwark: guys, we need to talk. jae is acting all weird, complaining about a pain in his ass and it's pissing me off. Chenle? Sicheng? any ideas?

Dolphin joined chat
Pickachu joined chat

Dolphin: yeah we know why actually. apparently jae came over here and they got funky under the covers. imagine that, sehun a top!
but yeah. that's what happened.

J Pwark: um, ok. makes sense now. ew. gross. i can't believe that. GROSS

Pickachu: oh calm down. that's what happens when ur careless and "in love"

Dolphin: yeah "in love" is right 😂

Nana joined chat

Dolphin: jaemin! what's up bro! where have you been??

Nana: I got suspended Lol

Pickachu: for what? you're so good tho. what happened?

Nana: oh nothing. just kind of spray painted my teacher's door for giving me an f on a test I very well passed

J Pwark: omg Min that was YOU? I applaud you. you actually stood up to one of the rudest teachers in school

Nana: yeah anyway im kind of scared for Baek. he keeps sneaking off somewhere and he's rarely eating. unless he's eating somewhere else. he seems kind of depressed. last night he came home with bruises all over him and was limping. got any ideas??

J Pwark: i think he's cheating on sehun with the new guy at their school. but idk. I feel like I might be wrong.

Nana: what if you're right? we need to get to the bottom of this. sebaek can't die yet!

Dolphin: we just might have to let it. it might be for the best.

Pickachu: chenle is right. we have nothing to do with their relationships or their lives. they need to figure this out themselves. if we get caught in the drama then something bad is bound to happen.

Nana: alright.... i just can't believe one person can change a whole relationship between two people. it sucks. wait Baek just called me gtg 😘

Nana left the chat

Dolphin: did he just do a kiss face?

J Pwark: bro, he's gay. ofc he did smart one

Dolphin: k whatever WinWin and I gtg byee

Dolphin left the chat
Pickachu left the chat

J Pwark: I can't believe all this has happened so quickly. whatever I guess

J Pwark left the chat

~~~~

*Baekhyun's POV*

Hurrying into the lunchroom, I bumped into Sehun who was about to walk out with that Jaehyun dude. I couldn't stand the sight of them. I got an idea.

"Sehun, can I talk to you?" I asked. He looked down and glared at me.

"You know what Baekhyun? You should've come to talk to me two weeks ago. When I actually cared. But now, I don't give a fuck what you have to say. You broke my heart. So now,I'm gonna break yours. Baekhyun, we're done. I can't date someone who sneaks around and keeps secrets. But that's what you've been doing, shattering every last bit of love I've had for you. And I'm sorry but please leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you. Goodbye." He grabbed the other guy's hand and stormed off. A single tear slipped down my cheek. I went over to my table, ignoring everything around me. I guess it was for the best anyway.

*Jaehyun's POV*

"Was that really necessary? What if you hurt him?" I asked Sehun as he pulled me into the nearest bathroom. He let go of my hand and went over to the sink, splashing his face.

"It was necessary Jae. He broke me. At least now he can be free from breaking me any more. But it's ok. I have you. And that's enough for me." I smiled, walking over to him. He turned to me and I cupped his cheeks. Leaning in, I gave him the most passionate kiss he could ever have. The bell rang, so we quickly grabbed our stuff and headed to our class.

~~~~

Jeffrey: hey babe

Senshine: babe huh? does this mean we're together now?

Jeffrey: hell yeah it does. we totally work. and don't worry, I won't break ur heart

Senshine: awe thx. that would be very much appreciated. wyd

Jeffrey: layin in bed txting u

Senshine: k im coming over. can I stay the night?

Jeffrey: ofc my parents won't care

Senshine: k here I come

~~~~

*Sehun's POV*

I hurried up to the front door and knocked. Someone yelled from within the house and Jisung opened the door. He let me in. I took my shoes off by the door and ran up to Jae's room. His parents weren't even home, which was awesome. But Jisung was. Xiumin was probably at Chen's.

Jae walked in with a towel wrapped around his waste. I blushed, looking away.

"Oh hey Sehun. You don't have to shy away you know. You've seen way more than this." he said, walking over to me and pulling me into his strong embrace. I wrapped my arms around his waist, a single tear sliding down my cheek. He rubbed my back.

"It's ok. You were very brave today. You stood up to him. You put him in his place. He deserved it." he said in a soothing voice, literally making me tired. I pulled away, looking into his eyes and giving him a kiss. I went over and crawled onto the bed, waiting for him to join. He slipped on boxers and a pair of joggers. He lay down next to me and I snuggled into his chest, falling into a deep sleep within minutes.