Chapter Eight

*Baekhyun's POV*

I sat down at my normal table at lunch. Only one thing was different. Sehun was sitting at a table closer to the doors. With some blonde babe. I frowned. I thought about going to talk to him but remembered the other day and what I did to him. How I just left him in the hallway drowning in tears. That's what kept me from going. I slowly unpacked my lunch, glancing at them every few seconds.

"Hey Baek. Why isn't Sehun over here? Did you guys break up?" Tao asked, sitting down across from me. I sighed.

"No, we just needed some time to think. We're fine, really. Don't worry about us Tao. We can handle it." I lied. Man, can't I be truthful to anyone?

"Why is Sehun hanging out with that Jaehyun guy and not all over you? Is he crazy?" Kai questioned, plopping down next to me. I smacked my head on the table. Thankfully, Tao answered for me.

"They're fine. Don't worry about them." Kai nodded. And of course Kyungsoo had to come and ask the same freaking questions Tao and Kai asked. I threw my backpack onto my shoulder and hurried out of the café. I could feel Sehun's eyes watching me. But who gives a shit? Definitely not me!

I stepped into the bathroom to wash my face off and take a few deep breaths. My hands were shaking. How did I let this happen? Why did Chanyeol have to move here and ruin everything?

I jumped when someone opened the door. When it closed, I heard the lock turn. I took a cautious glance to see who it was and found none other than Park Chanyeol. What does he want? To ruin my life even more?

"Hey babe. What's wrong? I saw you hurry out of the café looking hurt. Come on, talk to me." He spoke in a soft tone, making me forget the bullshit he's caused. I turned to him and he placed his hands on my hips. I slipped mine around his back and rested my head on his chest. My heart sped up for some reason, my breath faltering. He smelled so good it was almost intoxicating. Maybe Chanyeol was the one for me. Maybe Sehun was just a fluke. False hope. Fake love. Well if it was true, than Baekhyun was taking the invitation. But he didn't want to have to break up with Sehun.

"I just screwed up real bad, Yeol. Sehun probably hates me and I'm too scared to break up with him. And now he's with some other guy! What have I done?" I said, a sob escaping my throat. He slowly rubbed my back. My shoulders shook with all the pain I've been bottling up for the past week. I ruined him! I need to fix this....but for now I'm gonna stay with Chanyeol.

"It's ok babe. Everything will fix itself. For now, just cry your heart out. I promise it'll help. I'll be here for you. I promise. I love you, Byun Baekhyun."

"I love you too. Thank you." I managed to push out through my sobs. Thank you so much....

*Jaehyun's POV*

At my house, I could here Xiumin and Chen giggling in the next room over from mine. It was getting on my nerves so I texted Sehun that I was coming over. He texted back saying ok and that his parents weren't home. Hm....

Once I made it to Sehun's, we quickly hurried up to his room. He pulled me in for a rough kiss, pushing me on the bed. It was heated and the tension was rising. He started unbuttoning my shirt. I help by swiftly throwing it off, exposing my torso. He broke the kiss for a moment, admiring my body. Running his hands over my hot bare skin.

Leaning down, he kissed everything he saw. From my lips to my neck, to my chest to each ab, all the way down the rim of my pants. He glanced at me, looking for approval. I nodded, letting him take over. This would've already happened days ago if Jisung didn't interrupt.

Sehun undid my belt and started slowly sliding my pants down off my hips. I wiggled impatiently. Taking the hint, he quickly drew them off, staring at the bulge my boxers were still covering up. He rubbed his hand over it, causing me to moan. He then threw his shirt off and worked to slide his pants down. I could sees his erection pushing at his boxers. He slid those off too, letting it spring free. I groaned in frustration, reaching down to take my boxers off. He pushed me back down and took care of it himself. Throwing them to the side, he grabbed my length and slowly ran his hand up and down, making moans of pleasure spill from my mouth. He ran his thumb over the tip, wiping off the precum. My breath was shaky. I closed my eyes, gripping the sheets.

Something warm and wet enclosed around my dick. I opened my eyes just enough to see that it was Sehun's mouth. He sucked, bobbing his head up and down, then running his tongue along the bottom. I lay in pleasure, trying not to scream.

"S-Sehun, I'm gonna come-" I moaned. He let go of my length, grabbing a bottle of lube and lathering his with it. I got the message and put my legs on his shoulders, leaving my opening completely accessible. He brought his tip to my hole, slowly pushing in, letting me get used to his size. I winced in pain, but it subsided, turning into pleasure. Sehun started slowly rocking in and out, letting me get used to him. The temperature rose in the room. My moans and his grunts filled the air, bouncing off the walls.

My member was pulsing, the tip red and stiff. Sehun again grabbed it and ran his hand along it. I could feel myself about to climax. I tensed up and screamed his name, letting my seed shoot onto his stomach. Then I relaxed. Not long after did he follow suit and release inside of me. He pulled out, collapsing next to me. I kissed him. But we were too out of breath to keep going.

"We should get cleaned up" Sehun said. I glanced at the time. 5:30 already! Shit!

"Wanna hop into this shower with me?" I asked. He nodded and led me into his bathroom. We quickly washed up and got dressed. I hugged and kissed him before leaving. I could already feel a slight pain in my butt. I smiled.