Chapter Eleven

*Jisung's POV*

I walked by my hyung's room, hearing snores and quiet whispers. Leaning in, I could see Jae petting Sehun's hair, his lips moving and sound barely coming out. He looked up when he noticed me. He gave Sehun a kiss on the cheek and slowly got out of bed, not wanting to wake his angel up. He followed me to my room.

"You're so falling for him Jae. So hard." I said as he sat down at my desk.

"Yeah I know. I've liked him forever, you know that. I know he just went through an insanely hard time, but he stuck with me, so I'm thankful for that." he explained. I blushed, thinking about my crush. I know he's fine with being gay, but am I? I really like Chenle.... Is he gay? I know Jae will help me with anything. He's always kept my secrets and never judged me. I sighed.

"What's up Sungie? What's on your mind?" he suddenly asked. I didn't think I was being that obvious.

"Well, I have a crush on someone...." I looked at the floor, madly blushing. He got up from his spot and sat down next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Oh? Who is it? You can tell me." I smiled because I already knew I could trust him with my deepest secrets. I took a deep breath.

"Well his name is Chenle.... And-"

"Wait oh my god you have a crush on Sehun's little brother? That's cute. You guys would be perfect for each other! How long?"

"For a few months.... I don't even know what happened. He's just adorable. He has the cutest dolphin laugh. He's always so nice and fun to be around. But what if he doesn't like me back?"

"Who wouldn't like someone like you Jisung? You're adorable too. And if Chenle doesn't end up seeing that, then he's blind. Ok?" he said, pinching my cheeks. I blushed, trying to free myself from his touch. He laughed and started tickling me. I giggled uncontrollably. He grabbed my feet and I laughed loudly. He tickled my sides and armpits and neck and feet until I couldn't breathe from laughing and squirming so much. I noticed Sehun standing in the doorway with a smile on his face. Jae finally stopped and let me catch my breath. He walked over to Sehun and kissed him. I pretended to gag.

"Come on guys! Innocent young child here! Get a room, jeez." I teased. Jae gave a certain look that made me stop because I didn't want to get tickled again. Sehun laughed and they walked out. I have the best hyung.

*Chanyeol's POV*

Baekhyun was in the shower after our very heated night. We were both very tired considering neither of us really slept between all the fun we had. He's gonna have a difficulty walking for sure.

He came out with a towel around his waist, limping. All I could do was smile. He was so perfect. My mind went back to how we first saw each other. Awkwardly looking at each other on the bus after I sat down next to him.

And all that escalated to secret kisses and random sex until finally Sehun dumped him. And now he's mine. I am so in love with this boy.

"I love you Baek." I said randomly.

"Uh love you too Yeollie." he answered, grabbing one of my shirts from my closet and slipping it on. It was way too big for him, but he looked cute no matter what.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him. He crawled back into bed around snuggled into key chest.I wrapped my arms around him.

"Honestly, I just want to stay home and sleep. And snuggle. Is that fine with you?"

"That's perfect. I love being with you, no matter what we do." He took a deep breath and slowly let it. We lay there silently for a few minutes. His breathing steadied. I looked down and found him sleeping. I sighed, closing my eyes as well.