Chapter Fourteen

*Baekhyun's POV*

I woke up to my brother's head dangerously close to my crotch. His head was lying right below my belly button. I carefully lifted his head and rested it on his pillow. He's too young to be that close to it.

I quietly got up and made my way to my room. Getting ready for school, I ran down the stairs and nearly collided with Jaemin. He just looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and smiled. I returned that smile, ruffling his hair and heading into the kitchen. I pulled out the milk and grabbed the Lucky Charms. When I went to grab a spoon, Jaemin turned, bumping into me, his hand grazing my dick. I gasped, heat crawling up my neck. He blushed, looking at the ground, stepping out of the way.

"S-sorry d-didn't mean to do that." he mumbled, scattering out of the kitchen. I sighed, grabbing my bowl and sitting at the breakfast bar. What was happening with Jaemin? First I wake up to him in a weird spot and second he accidently touches me....

I threw my shoes on and walked out the door, little brother in tow. The walk was silent. Chanyeol texted me a few times, wondering when I was coming. I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone into my pocket. I couldn't take how over-protective he was. I have a life to live, and he shouldn't be trying to get in the way of that!

Jaemin and I parted ways, him going into the middle school and me going into the high school. I spotted Tao talking to Kris, all blushy and shy. Next I saw Kai and Kyungsoo cuddling against a locker. Chanyeol was no where to be found. And neither were Sehun and Jaehyun. Which was good. I strolled over to my locker and grabbed my books.

"Hey Baek, do you have any idea why Jaemin would be asking about what sex is like with a guy?" Kai asked, making ne jump and nearly drop my books.

"Shit Kai warn me you're there next time please." I said. "And wait what? He's too young for that Shit anyway! You're joking. I just know it."

He handed me his phone, showing me the recent texts between him and my brother. And holy shit, he was right. Jaemin wondering about sex? Who was he planning on screwing? And wait why am I thinking about that? He's just too fucking young! He needs some sense knocked into him.

"Um no I have no idea where he even got the idea of that. And it pisses me off that he went behind my back to ask someone else about shit like that. I mean, I'm greatful it was someone like you, but even still. I'm gonna talk to him tonight. See what's going on." I explained. The bell rang, so we all dispersed, heading our separate ways.

Lunch time came around, making me crave kimchi and rice. The first thing I noticed when I walked in was rainbow hair across the café. I pushed that out of my mind and grabbed my food, heading over to Tao. He had a book on the table and a notebook in his lap, writing stuff down. I lowered myself across from him.

"Um who are you and what have you done with Tao?" I teased. He looked up at me and glared. I could see the stress in his eyes.

"Don't start. I really need to study for this test. I need to pass it. Don't disturb me." he said. I nodded and started eating.

Kyungsoo and Kai joined us not long after, a tall skinny guy in tow. He looked really tough. His hair was white, brushed to perfection. His eyes were big and brown. His jawline probably sliced through peoples souls. When he spoke, his voice was deep. I almost drooled at the sight of him. He sat to the right of Tao and Kaisoo sat on either side of me. I couldn't stop staring at this guy. Who even was he? Because he seems like an angel to me. Technically I'm not even dating.... I was just Chanyeol's fuck buddy. Which was messed up, but still. His eyes met mine. I blushed, looking down.

Why hasn't he introduced himself? What was he waiting for? I could feel his eyes bore into me. I took a shy glance at him. He was still staring at me, his head in his hands. I stared back, in a trance by his beauty. Maybe Chanyeol and Sehun weren't the guys for me. Maybe this new guy is.

~~~~

So who do you think this mystery guy is? Comment your answers! He'll be introducing himself next chapter. What do you think about Baek's sudden liking to him? Do you think they'll work out? What do you think Chanyeol will say? What will he do? Stay tuned! Saranghaeyo~

Kelly 💗