Chapter Twenty-One

*Author's POV*

Taeyong got out of the hospital a few days after he woke up. He still had a cast on his arm, and bandages on his collarbone and eye. He and Baekhyun were dating officially now, which made Chanyeol jealous. All Yeol thought about was Baek. All their heated nights and passionate kisses. He thought he won Baek's heart. Apparently not.

*Chanyeol's POV*

I was leaning up against my locker, sadly watching Baek with Taeyong. How he babied him because of me and my jealousy. I never actually intended on hurting Taeyong. I just wanted to warn him. Someone came up beside me, making me jump. I turned to face Kris. The one best friend I have in this whole school. Who I might not have soon.

"Why did you do it?" he asked. I guiltily looked at the ground, ashamed.

"I-I.... I don't know. I'm in love with Baekhyun, Kris. I hate seeing him with someone else. Taeyong just got here, and now they're dating? All in love? Why can't that be me! Oh wait, that's right. Taeyong moved here and I fucked up. I'm just a piece of shit pile of jealousy." I huffed, turning my back completely to the new "Taebaek" couple. Then I started walking. Where to I don't know. I found myself outside, strolling through the parking lot and into the street. I could care less about the cars whizzing past me. Heck, maybe one will hit me.

But I lucked out, arriving at a bar. I casually walked in, trying not to make myself noticeable because I don't have an ID. There were people everywhere. Some drunk, some making out, others dancing their problems away. I came up to the counter and was passed a beer.

The cap was already off so I brought it up to my lips. Slowly tipping it, the burning liquid streamed down my throat. It was good but disgusting at the same time. I chugged the rest of it, accepting another. After I downed two more, I was feeling a buzz. The bartender gave me another. I took my time drinking that one. I turned in my seat and watched the strippers, both male and female. One of the males, with striking white hair and a beautiful toned body made their way toward me. I drunkily gazed at him. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Lookin for a good time?" he asked seductively. I just nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the secret dance rooms, pushing me in one and locking the door behind him. I unsteadily walked to the chair, sitting down. There was a bed in the corner, the blankets folded up nicely. He sexily walked over to me in just his boxers. I could feel my pants tighten.

"Excited?" he asked, standing over my lap. He grinded against me, causing me to moan.

"Very." I answered in a strained voice. He just giggled, getting off and turning around. He bent over and started swaying his hips and shaking his ass, going into a squat. I bit my lip, not wanting to touch myself.

He stood up and turned to me, kneeling in front of me and undoing my belt. He started to reach in my pants, pulling my hard cock out and stroking it. My breath caught. He swirled his tongue over the tip. I threw my head back and whimpered.

I felt his warm wet mouth around my shaft, bobbing up and down. He deepthroated me a few times. Then he let off with a popping sound. I just sat, breathless. He continued to lick and then went down again. I felt something knot in my stomach. I started spewing cum into his mouth. He swallowed every last bit. My tensed muscles relaxed. He got up and so did I, putting my dick back in my pants. He leaned in and kissed me, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I licked and sucked on it. He pulled away after awhile.

"You taste sweet. Mind telling my your name?" he asked, sucking on my neck. I bit my lip.

"Ch-Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." I stammered.

"Kim Junmyeom. Or Suho as my friends call me." He grinded his crotch against mine, making me hard again. He pushed me to the bed, laying down.

"How about we go a little farther than a blowjob, Chanyeol? I want you to fuck me hard." he said, unbuttoning my shirt.

And fuck him i did. I had him screaming my name. For a stripper, his ass was pretty tight. He was definitely going to hurt tomorrow.

~~~~

Sorry for the late update!! I have been really busy and didn't really have time. I'll try my best to get another chapter in tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed!

Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗