Chapter Four

*Chanyeol's POV*

I walked into the cafeteria feeling like a boss. Honestly I don't know why. Maybe because I was the only one to fuck Byun Baekhyun. Maybe because I am a boss. I just passed one of the hardest Math tests with flying colors. I would brag, but who has time for that?

"What's up Chan? That test was killer. Did you pass it?" Kris asked as I sat down across from him, having a perfect view of my little diamond babe two tables over.

"Yeah bro. One of the top passers. And I didn't even study for it! Anyway, can I tell you something as long as you don't say anything to anyone? And I literally mean NO ONE. Not even your little boyfriend. ESPECIALLY not your boyfriend." I asked him seriously. He nodded, a skeptical look on his face. I took a deep breath, glancing at Baek.

"So you know how two days ago we got assigned that science fair project? Well that same day, I caught Baekhyun in the bathroom to give him my number and kissed him. I knew he liked it, so I texted him during 6th to meet me at my house so we could get a start on it and maybe do something else. And we did get a good start on it, after I kissed him again. Then he started acting all weird and climbed on top of my lap and told me to take him. So I fucked that boy senseless. You should've seen him. Him screaming my name was such a turn on. His moans were like freaking music. And the best part? After we got done, he said he loved me. Kris, I'm falling for someone's boyfriend. And the other best part? I took his virginity. His ass is so tight. Mmmm. Too bad you aren't me." I bragged. Kris sat there with his mouth wide open.

"You did WHAT? How the fuck! I'm-I'm speechless. And his boyfriend doesn't know? Oh and by the way Tao isn't my boyfriend. Yet. But I promise I won't tell anyone. But you might want to stop imagining him under you. You don't want to get hard during school."

I blushed, pushing dirty thoughts of his angel out of his mind. Kris is right. Getting hard right now would be embarrassing. And wait. What? "You haven't made your move on that panda boy yet? What are you doing with your life?"

He rolled his eyes. "I'm taking the slow approach. I don't want him two think I'm some horny playboy that wants to use him as a toy."

I gasped. "Um, that's not what I use him for. I actually love him. He was the one to push himself onto mean thank you very much."

He just laughed and continued eating his lunch. I tried not to stare at the beautiful angel that sat a few yards away.

*Baekhyun's POV*

I could feel Chanyeol's gaze burn into my face. Or was I blushing? Evn still, I quickly stood up and started out of the cafeteria. Sehun was hot on my heels. I took a deep breath, mentally getting ready for his speech.

"Beak, please talk to me. You've been acting weird the past week and it's getting a little annoying. Can you please tell me what's wrong?" he asked, grabbing my shoulder and spinning me around to face him.

I sighed lowering my head to look at the ground. "Sehun, I'm fine, really. I just haven't been the best this week. I promise next week I'll be all good and back to normal, ok?"

I looked into his eyes. They were filled with hurt, tears rimming the edges. I quickly turned away and headed to class.

"Baekhyun! Please! Please stop hiding from me! I need to know why you're acting this way. I love you Baekhyun. With all my broken heart. Please don't hide from me. Please~" he yelled, his voice faltering at the end. It faded away as the distance grew between us. A few tears made their way down my cheeks. I swiftly brushed it away.

*Sehun's POV*

As I saw Baek dissapear around the corner, I fell to my knees, crying my heart out. Someone's arms wrapped around me, directing me to this bathroom. I turned and buried my face into their chest, sobs filling the bathroom, echoing off the walls.