Chapter Five

*Sehun's POV*

I cried for almost an hour on this person's shoulder. I thought Baekhyun loved and trusted me. But I guess for some reason he doesn't trust me. I need to find out what happened.

Lifting my head up, I looked into the eyes of the boy who brought me in here. He had fluffy blonde hair, and when he smiled at me, he had the cutest dimples on both cheeks. He was a bit shorter than me and definitely well built. I gave him a shy smile and hurried I over to the sink to wash my face. When I looked in the mirror, all I could see were red puffy eyes and wet streaks going down my cheeks. I was a mess. I quickly scrubbed and dried my face, turning back to my savior of embarrassment.

"Th-thanks for bringing me in here. I would've crumbled out there if you didn't. I'm Oh Sehun." I said, stretching my hand out for him to shake. He generously took it. His hands were soft.

"I'm Jung Jaehyun. It's nice to meet you. What happened anyway?" he replied, letting go of my hand. My gaze averted to the ground.

"Honestly, I think it was just bottled up emotions. My boyfriend is hiding something from me. He won't really talk to me. He's being distant. He's never been distant. He's always smiling and making people happy. I don't know what changed."

"Maybe he just needs some time alone to think. Sometimes that helps. How about you walk with me to class. We do have the same period together. Come on." He walked over and opened the door for me. I hurried out and waited for him to start walking so I could follow him.

"So how come I haven't seen you around? I mean, you look familiar, like I've seen you in the beggining of the year. Where have you been?" I asked.

"I went to America to go visit my Grandma before she passed. I was just doing all my assignments online. Then after my parents did ask me if I wanted to stay there or cone back to Korea. I obviously said here because I like it here better. I didn't want to have to start over." I nodded my head.

"I'm sorry about your grandma. It must've been hard." He giggled.

"It's ok. Everyone has their time. I'm over it. She lived a great life. I'll always miss her."

We headed into the room and to out seats on either side of the room. Getting an idea, I went over to him and got his number. I scurried to my seat before the teacher walked in.

*Jaehyun's POV*

Walking home, I thought about Sehun. He looked so sad. Why would his boyfriend do that to him? He's just a precious boy who needs someone to love him right. Someone who won't go around and break his heart. Maybe that someone could be me....

I shook my head. What was I thinking!? Just because I caught him at a bad moment doesn't mean I can start thinking about him being mine! He may be perfect, but he does still have a boyfriend even that boyfriend is being an ass.

I went into my house and ran up to my room. Throwing my backpack and phone onto my bed I hopped into the shower, thinking of a way to steal his heart. I've loved this boy for two years. I hate that he's dating that petite puny blonde. I could hear my phone ringing and quickly got out, wrapping a towel around my waist.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Jaehyun it's Sehun. I was wondering if you wanted to come over and work on the English homework together or something." I smiled.

"Uh yeah sure just let me get dressed and I'll be right over. Just text me your number."

"Well....on second thought do you just want me to come over there? Since it sounds like you already took a shower?"

"S-sure! I'll text you my address. See you on a bit!" I quickly hung up, falling onto my bed. I sent him my address and threw some decent clothes on. Ripped black skinny jeans and a black tank top.

Twenty minutes later there was knock at my front door. I hurried down the stairs to answer it. Opening it, I found Sehun patiently standing there, his head down. Why does he have to look so freaking cute?

"Hey! Come in." I said. He entered, taking his shoes off by mine. I led him to my room, closing my door behind us.

"So how are you holding up?" I asked him. He bit his bottom lip and looked into my eyes. I spread my arms out, inviting him in for a hug. He gladly accepted, tears streaming down his face once again. I enclosed my arms around him and rubbed his back. His shoulders shook with his sobs.

"Shhhh. It's gonna be ok. I promise. Just keep your distance for awhile and maybe he'll fix himself. Maybe you can start hanging out with me? Would that be ok?" He nodded, sniffling.

"That would be awesome. Thank you so much Jae. You're the best." He squeezed me and and broke our embrace. I grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back.

Maybe I do have a chance. Maybe he'll fall for me like I'm falling for him. I know he's going through a tough time, but he seems to be handling it just fine.