Chapter Three

*Sehun's POV*

I watched as Baekhyun made his way into the lunchroom. He had a slight limp. And as he sat down next to me, he winced. What's wrong with him? Is he hurt?

"Baek are you ok?" I asked, concerned.

When our eyes met, he gave a shy smile and said he was fine. But I could tell something was wrong. I could see pain and hurt hidden deep inside his brown orbs. But I let it go. For now.

When the last bell rang at the end of the day, Baekhyun quickly shoved everything into his bag and rushed out the door. I tried to catch up but Kai stopped me.

"What Kai?" I asked a little annoyed. He put his hand over his heart.

"Ouch. I just wanted to know if there was any geography homework last night. Are you good?"

I sighed. "No there wasn't any homework and no I'm not good. Baek is acting all weird and won't talk to me. And for some reason he's limping. I'm really stressed right now."

I continued walking with him on my tail, probably wanting to comfort me. I hurried out the front doors and to my car. I threw my bag in the back and hoped in, starting it. This car is all my hopes and dreams. Well, maybe not all of them. It's a 1967 V8 raven black Ford Mustang with the most beautiful reddish interior. This car took over a year to put together. My dad said this was how I was getting my first car. He said I could find a body style I liked then build on from there. So I chose the most beautiful Mustang body style that was there.

"So what do you plan on doing? What if he got raped or something?" Kai asked, leaning against the window frame

"So what do you plan on doing? What if he got raped or something?" Kai asked, leaning against the window frame. I took a deep breath in, slowly blowing it out.

"Honestly, I don't even have a plan of action right now. I might just go to his house and talk to him. Or just go home and call. Or maybe even do nothing until he comes clean with whatever happened. I know something bad happened and I need him to tell me. He's really scaring me. I've never seen him act like this before. But you've known him longer, so have you?"

He stood there deep in thought for a few seconds. "Come took think of it, he's always been this unstoppable force of happiness. He's always making people smile and laugh. Never showing his pain or hurt to anyone. He's that one guy that everyone likes, even the popular spoiled bitches that think they rule the school. This is so unlike Baek."

I sighed, softly smacking my head against the stearing wheel. Doesn't he know he can tell me anything? Maybe if I go to his house....catch him off guard....

"Alright. I'll see you later Kai. I'm gonna go see what his problem is. I'll call you when I get home." I announced, putting my car in gear and pulling away. I could see Kai waving in my review mirror.

*Baekhyun's POV*

I threw my backpack on the floor as I jumped onto my bed. I could still feel a little pain in my butt. Hopefully it's gone tomorrow. Sehun was so worried today. It's not like I could've told him! He would've dumped me and killed Chanyeol. That's the last thing I want happening. Ugh. I hate my life.

There was a knock at my door. I sighed and called the person in. And guess who it was! The one and only Oh Sehun. Great. What am I supposed to tell him?

"Hey Baek. What's wrong? You seem hurt today. Do you want to talk?" he asked softly, lying down next to me. I rolled onto my side and looked at him. Like, REALLY looked at. From his fluffy rainbow-colored hair, to his black on black Vans.

"Look Sehun, I'm sorry. I just felt....off today. I didn't mean to make you mad or worry you. Honestly, I'm fine." I told him, grabbing his hand. He gave mine a tight squeeze, turning his eyes to me.

"But why are you limping?" he asked. Of course. The question we've all been waiting for.

"I've just been, uh, doing some squats and my muscles aren't used to it. It's nothing, really. I'll be fine. Ok?" He looked sceptical, bur softened a little.

"Alright. Just don't scare me like that again please. I was so worried today. I love you so much, Baek." He dipped his head closer to mine and placed a soft kiss on my lips. Someone opened my door.

"Ew! The least you can do Baek is put a sign on your door saying you're occupied or something! Ughhhh." Chenle exclaimed, turning away and slamming the door behind him. I smirked into our kiss. Then there was a knock. I sighed and pulled away.

"Yes?" I answered in annoyance.

"Hey can u borrow your charger? I kind of lost mine and I don't have money for a new one yet." WinWin replied from the other side of the barrier.

"Yeah hold on." I fixed my hair and pulled the charger out of the wall. Opening the door, I saw WinWin innocently standing there with his head down, patiently waiting for me. Why can't Chenle be like him? So soft and cute and nice and patient and fun. Sehun's brothers are great, but I love WinWin wine most.

"Thank you, Baekkie. I'll have it back by dinner." He happily excepted my charger and scurried back to my little brother Jaemin's room. I smiled and shut my door, looking over at Sehun.

"I love your siblings Hunnie. They're so cute."

I giggled, lying back down next to him. My fingers traced the curves and lines of his abdomen through his shirt.

"Well I'll gladly give you Chenle. I'm sure you'll love him. Because he's been way too much for me to handle."

"Well he is going through puberty. That could be one reason."

Yeah. Maybe. Was I that bad when I went through puberty?

I pushed the thought aside, snuggling to Sehun and drifting off to dreamland.