Chapter Twenty-Two

*Jisung's POV*

I walked in the house to skin slapping and moans. I guess Sehun was here. I texted Chenle asking if I could come over.

J Pwark: hey can I come over? Sehun is here and it's pretty loud

He answered almost immediately.

Dolphin: yeah but if I can't control myself it's not my fault

I smirked, putting my phone away and walking back out the door. It didn't take long to get to Chenle's house. WinWin was sitting on the porch, playing on his laptop. I waved as I passed by. He gave me his adorable smile and I went inside.

I found him on his bed in just his boxers. I blushed and looked at the ground, making my way next to him. I slowly sat next to him. He just smiled, putting his book down.

"Do you literally walk around the house all day in your underwear?" I asked him. He leaned in and kisses me, catching me off guard.

"Yes I do. So do Sehun and WinWin. We're family. We don't really care." he answered against my lips. I licked his bottom lip. He put his tongue in my mouth, roaming and sucking. I slightly moaned. He pushed me to the bed, locking his legs around me.

"W-w-wait, w-what about WinWin?" I asked. He kissed me a few more times and got up, sighing heavily.

"You're right. Ugh. Freaking WinWin."

He sat back down on the bed, staring at me with lust in his eyes. I could tell he was very "frustrated" and needed help, but I just kept my eyes locked with his.

"So uh, what do you want to do?" he asked. You know what, who cares about WinWin. This is happening, I thought. I leaned forward and crashed my lips into his. He gasped a little which opened a window for me to slip my tongue in.

I pushed him onto the bed and slid my hands under his shirt. His skin was warm and smooth. He moaned and grinded up against me. My jeans tightened. We threw our shirts off and he started slipping off my pants, my boxers going with them. I was breathy heavily. He brought his mouth to my shaft, licking and sucking the tip. I growled and moaned.

"Ch-Chenle, stop t-teasing." I whined. He smirked, wrapping his mouth around me.

I slowly thrusted my hips forward and back, in and out of his mouth, making him choke. A knot formed in my stomach. I threw my head back.

"CHENLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I screamed as my seed shot into his mouth. He swallowed every last bit.

Someone knocked on our door, making us jump. I rushed to get my clothes on and tossed Chenle his shirt. Then he opened the door revealing a pale faced Sicheng.

"A-are you g-guys o-ok? I-I heard n-noises and then so-screaming and-"

Chenle cut him off. "Yeah! We're good. I promise." He laughed nervously.

"W-what's that white stuff on your ch-cheek?" he stammered. My eyes darted to him, and sure enough, my cum was still all over his cheek. Our eyes widened. He quickly wiped it off, blushing madly.

"I-it's nothing. And we're fine. I promise. Just messing around. Bye WinWin." He awkwardly smiled. WinWin stared at him for a few seconds then left. I slowly shut the door, bringing my eyes to his. He burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?! That was so embarrassing! What the hell!" I almost yelled. He doubled over, clutching his sides. I just crossed my arms and huffed, rolling my eyes. Once he calmed down, he straightened and walked over to me, cupping my cheeks. I gazed deep into his beautiful eyes.

"It's ok Jisung. He'll forget about it by tomorrow. Ok?"

I just kept staring into those deep brown eyes. The ones that made me fall in love with him. (Well, there are other reasons, I promise😂). He passionately kissed me, making it last. No tongue. No biting. No licking. Just kissing. Full of love and compassion. He pulled away.

"I love you Park Jisung."

I smirked. "I love you too Zhong Chenle. Always and forever.

~~~~

*Taeyong's POV*

Baek and I were cuddling on my couch, watching a scary movie. He jumped every time something came out, being carefull of my arm. He was currently shaking in fear. I held back a giggle, just leaving it at the giant smile on my face. I could never ask for a better boyfriend. I love this crazy boy.

"Hey Yongie?" he suddenly said.

"Yes Baek?"

"Do you think maybe we should have an actual date when you're fully healed?"

"Yeah sure why do you ask?" He started messing with the hem of my shirt.

"Well it's just we've never had one. Especially with all that's been going on. I thought it would be a good idea." he explained. I nodded, pondering what he said. It is a good idea. A great idea. I rubbed his arm and kissed the top of his head.

"True. And of course we can have a real date. That would mean the world to me Baek. Well actually, you mean the world to me, but yeah. We'll go on an actual date. I love you Bacon." He started giggling.

"I love you too Taebreeze." I rolled my eyes and laughed with him.

~~~~

Guys I'm SO sorry for the forever late update. I hope you enjoyed though! I just kept losing my ideas. Anyway 469 reads! Thank you guys so much! Y'all are the best. Love you!💋

Kelly💗