Chapter Six

*Sehun's POV*

We worked and messed around for a few hours. When I looked at my phone, it was already seven. I glanced over at Jae who was cleaning off his desk. I silently watched him. He had so many things that Baekhyun doesn't. Like his hard, strong muscles. They defined his arms so well. I imagined being held by his string grip. What are his abs like? My gaze wondered down to his legs. The skinny jeans showing the defined thickness. Not too thick, but just right. I noticed the way they hugged his curvy butt. I could see myself running my hands all over him-

"Sehun are you ok? You got this distant look on your face." Jae said, interuppting my thoughts. I looked at him, smiling.

"I'm ok. Just thinking. Nothing bad I promise. Nothing about you know who either." I told him. His features softened. He walked over and sat down next to me on his bed.

"Can I ask you about you two? How you came to be? Is that ok?"

"Yeah it's ok. Our story isn't really eventful. It might bore you. What if you fall asleep?" I asked playfully. He grabbed my hand smiling.

"Well I'll try not to. I'll listen." I sighed, pushing my memory back to when I first met Baekhyun.

"Well, I started liking him the second I saw him. I was the new kid in 8th grade. I didn't know anyone. I bumped into him looking for my first period, dropping my binder. He helped me pick everything up. Come to find out we had all the same morning classes. We talked all morning, going from class to class. At lunch he introduced me to Kai and Kyungsoo. They weren't together at the time. But I could see they liked each other. I went home that day knowing that I was already crushing hard on him. In March that year, he asked me out. I obviously said yes. We've always been that cute couple everyone loved. December ninth grade year, we had our first kiss. It set off sparks. I knew we were meant to be. But this year, it's different. He was fine before this new guy came. That's when he started acting weird. I'm thinking he's what triggered this."

*Jaehyun's POV*

I sat, taking this all in. They were cute. I just stayed in the shadows, wishing I could be Baekhyun. Wishing I could kiss Sehun. Wishing I could hold him in my arms in a loving way, as a boyfriend.

"Isn't his name Chanyeol? Because he does seem like a magnet. I see girls all over him but he isn't interested in them. Even some boys chase him. I don't want to hurt you, but I think he's going after Baekhyun. I'm not completely sure. That's just what I see."

Sehun looked at me, staring into my eyes. I stared back. He squeezed my hand, slowly scooting closer to me. My heart sped up. What was he doing....

"Another thing changed this year. I saw a really hot boy in one of my classes. I didn't really know him. Just that he seemed extremely nice. Then he dissapeared for awhile and I kind of forgot about him. But then one day he saved me from embarrassment in the hallway. Once I looked into his eyes I knew this was the same guy. And he's still nice and caring and even hotter. And maybe I could just...." His voice trailed off as he leaned closer to face. I nearly stopped breathing.

"W-what are you-" He cut me off, softly pushing his lips into mine. Electricity shot through me like a bullet. His lips were soft and warm. I slowly relaxed, taking over. I pulled him onto my lap, holding his hips. His lips parted and let my tongue slip in. I explored the dark wet cavern, his own tongue fighting for dominance. I let him have it. He tasted like sweet watermelon.

My heart beat faster. His breath was hot on my face. We were both out of breath. I pushed him onto the bed, my lips moving to his neck. I bit and sucked, making many love bites. He moaned loudly when I found his sweet spot. I abused it, making him moan and pant in my ear. I started sliding my hands under his shirt when I heard the front door open, signaling that my little brother Jisung was home. I sighed and got off the bed, fixing my hair. Sehun sat up, embarrassed. I grabbed his hand a pulled him into the bathroom.

"Th-that was fun." he said shyly. I put my finger under his chin and lifted his head up so our eyes met. Smiling, I placed a soft kiss on his already red and swollen lips. Then I turned around and grabbed a thing if foundation.

"That was fun. But let me cover up the hickeys. I don't want you to get in trouble. Especially by Baekhyun. Actually, screw him. I just don't want your parents suspicious. Ok?"

He nodded. I continued to cover the love bites. He had such soft, clean beautiful skin. Skin that I wanted to touch. Skin that I wanted to cover with even more hickeys. But for now, I had to wait. Today was fun. I loved it. It made me want more. Thankfully, Jisung saved him from that fate.

His phone started ringing from somewhere in my room. I finished up real quick and let him go answer it. I put everything away and went downstairs to get a drink. Sehun came down with his bag.

"I have to go. My mom is wondering where I am. I'll, uh, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Jae." He waved and started toward the front door. I followed him, watching him walk down my driveway slowly.

"Bye Sehun. See you tomorrow." Once I couldn't see him anymore, I closed the front door and headed back up to my room. Jisung was sitting on me bed.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting down next to him.

"Who was that? Your boyfriend?" he questioned. I smiled. I wish....

"No he's just a friend from school. We were working on our English assignment."

"Oh ok. Can you make some kimchi and rice? Please?" I sighed and hopped off my bed, going downstairs and to the kitchen. He did his little victory dance. I rolled my eyes. My brother is so weird.