Chapter Eighteen

*Chanyeol's POV*

"I tried calling Baek a few times but he wasn't answering his phone. He isn't at school today and that's not like him. Do you know anything?" I asked Baek's friend Tao when he walked up.

"He's at home. We played truth or dare last night and he drank a little too much. He might be resting at home. Why? Do you two have a hot date? I thought he wasn't dating anyone." he explained. Kris walked up and linked hands with him, smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"I just wanted to work on the project today. And no, he isn't dating anyone. Thanks anyway." I said, brushing passed them and heading to my car. I didn't even know Baek drank. Whatever.

I pulled into his driveway. There was another car here that didn't belong to his family. I just walked up to the front door and knocked. I heard footsteps. A guy shorter than me with white hair opened the door.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked. He rubbed his eyes.

"I'm Baekhyun's friend, Taeyong. Who are YOU?" he threw back. So he's the new kid? Damn. He's hot.

"Oh ok. I'm his science partner. Chanyeol. I was just coming over to ask if he wanted to work on the science project today. Is he up?"

"No. He's not feeling good. He drank too much and has a terrible hangover. When he wakes up I'll have him call you alright?" I nodded, thanking him.

On my way home, thoughts ran through my mind. Why the fuck is he with Baekhyun? Why didn't Baek have ME stay with him? He just met this guy! I shouldn't be jealous, but I am. I mean, we aren't even dating! We just fucked a few times. But still!

And went up to my room, dropping onto my bed. Maybe Baek was just being nice to him. He IS new. But....Ugh! I rolled over and closed my eyes. He can deal with himself. Fuck him.

*Taeyong's POV*

I laid back down next to Baekhyun, who was currently still sleeping. I pet his hair, smirking. The front door opened and I went down to see who it was.

"Oh hey Jaemin what's up." I said. He jumped a little. His eyes dragged to mine. He nervously smiled, slowly, carefully lowering himself into a chair, wincing a little. What?

"Uh h-hey Tae. W-what are you doing here?" he stammered. I went over and sat next to him.

"Just taking care of your brother. Drank too much." I explained. He nodded. He fidgeted.

"Are you ok? You look hurt." he furiously shook his head. I gave him a confused look.

"N-no I'm fine. Just f-fine." he said. His voice was shaky. I shrugged.

"Ok. Well, I'm gonna go check on your brother." I said, heading back upstairs. He wasn't in his bed, so I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in~" Baek answered weakly.

I slowly opened the door and found him sitting on the toilet with his head in his hands. I closed and locked the door.

"Are ok?" I asked, kneeling in front on him.

"Yeah I'm fine. I was gonna take a shower, but I'm just so tired I felt like I was gonna fall asleep again. I don't want to get hurt. Can you help me?" he asked, his eyes still closed. Heat rushed to my cheeks. Really?

"Uh s-sure. Yeah. No problem." I replied, standing up. He stood too and started slipping his clothes off. My eyes widened and I looked away. I shyly slid mine off too. Why are you acting like this? He's already seen you naked!

Both of us fully naked, he switched the water on and waited for it to get hot. I could feel his tired eyes on me. Why am I such a freaking shy baby? I just kept my eyes on the floor. After a few minutes we both stepped in, him going under the water first. I slowly lifted my eyes, sweeping them over his body. Shit, i thought, why the fuck does he have to be so hot?

He moved so I could get under the water. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, letting the warm water run over me. When I opened my eyes and looked forward, Baek was staring at me so intensely I gave out a nervous squeak and moved to grab the shampoo. I'm so glad he has a big shower.

I quickly scrubbed my hair, not bringing my eyes to his. I rinsed then put in conditioner. He gave a me a lufa. I poured body wash on it and started scrubbing my body. He suddenly grabbed the lufa out of my hand. I jerked my head up, my eyes meeting his. He just turned me around and started scrubbing my back. I relaxed a little.

He dropped the lufa and started to massage my back. I almost relaxed completely until I felt his hands inching to my butt. Then I completely tensed up, snapping my eyes open. Just because I wanted to lay him down didn't mean I was ready to do it now!

My hands started to shake as he started to rub my butt cheeks. My breath became shaky. He put his head on my shoulder. I just closed my eyes again.

"Why so tense Tae? I'm just trying to loosen your muscles. You did help me when I was feeling like shit~" he whispered in my ear. I loosened the slightest bit. He could feel him smile against my shoulder.

He started placing soft kisses against my neck and back. I lowered my head, giving him better access. He just kept placing sweet kisses on my skin, snaking his arms around my waist. I rested my hands on his. His touch was soft. I smirked. His hands slipped from under mine, sliding down below my waist. My heart sped up. No no no no no No NO. NO.

"B-Baek, w-what are you d-doing?" I stuttered. I turned my head and locked eyes with him. He just smirked more. His hands ran over me, bringing butterflies to my stomach. He pushed his lips into mine, quieting me. He slowly rubbed my length, making me moan into our kiss.

"Just calm down.... Just calm down...." he soothed, slowly pumping me, causing me to squirm and moan under his touch. I started thrusting against his hand. I was breathing heavily, tangling my hands in his hair. He broke away, kneeling down and licking my tip. Not long after did he put my cock in his wet warm cavern. He hallowed out his cheeks, taking all of me in and choking before moving back again. I gripped his hair, thrusting into his mouth. I threw my head back in pleasure, my moans filling the bathroom over the running water.

"Ah, a-ah~ B-Baek.... I-I'm gonna c-cum... Ahhh, ah~" I squeezed my eyes shut, moaning really loud.

"Go ahead baby. I want to taste every last bit of you." he said against my dick. I tensed up, tightly balling my fists.

"BAEKHYUN!" I yelled, releasing my seed into his mouth as he swallowed it. When I was done, my knees weakened and I almost fell but he was quick to catch me. He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me tight.

He turned the water off, picking me up and bringing me to his room. He closed and locked the door. I got set down on the bed gently, already drifting off. He crawled up next to me, snuggling me into his chest. I curled up and fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~

To be honest I really liked this chapter. Idk Lol. Hope you guys enjoyed! Saranghaeyo~

Kelly💗