Chapter Seventeen

*Taeyong's POV*

We arrived at Baekhyun's house. He answered the door right away. Leading us into his living-room, we sat down in a circle, with beer water and snacks in the middle.

"So who's willing to down the first bottle for us to spin?" Baek asked. Kai snatched it from his hands. Kyungsoo gave him a dissaproving look.

Once he was done, he placed the bottle in the middle and spun it. And of course, it landed on me.

"Dare." I said, smirking. He raised his eyebrows.

"Well aren't you ready for some fun." he laughed.

"Hell yeah bro I ain't a wimp bring it on." He nodded, thinking. Kyungsoo whispered in his ear.

"I dare you to run down the street naked. We'll be in the car recording you." he replied. I got up and walked to the front door, slipping clothes off as I went. Someone's eyes were burning into me. And when I looked back to see if everyone was coming, I saw that it was Baek, his cheeks bright red.

We all stepped outside, them getting into a car and me throwing off my last bit of clothing. My boxers. Thank god I wasn't hard.

They backed up and I walked up next to them, Tao getting out his phone and facing me. Baek was trying so hard not to look at my dick. It was so cute.

I started to jog and they followed. My dick kind of hurt though because it just flopped free. But it was fun. I felt so free. I picked up speed, yelling in excitement.

We made it back Baek's house and I grabbed my clothes, walking to the circle of guys and starting to pull my clothes back on. I sat down next to Baek. I spun the bottle, it landing on Tao. He blushed madly.

"T-truth. I'm not ready for dare yet. Get me a little more drunk then maybe." he said shyly. I took a shot.

"Um, has Kris screwed you yet?" I asked casually. He glared at me. I just smirked.

"No not yet. Hopefully soon though." he replied, also downing a shot. He spun the glass and it landed on Baek. My smile grew. I eyed Tao. He gave a slight nod for only me to see.

"Dare. I'm hella ready." he took a few gulps of the beer he had in his hands.

"Make out with Taeyong." Baekhyun choked. I looked at him. He recovered, facing me, blushing. This is it. I finally get to connect my lips with his lovely pink soft ones. He started leaning in. My breath quickened. I quickly pushed my lips into his, gasping at how good he tasted. He took the chance and slipped his tongue into my mouth, sucking on mine. My hands wandered to his chest, pushing him onto the floor. I got on top of him, hooking my knees into his hips. Our kiss became more heated. I could here giggles. I bit his bottom lip, causing him to moan.

"Ok you guys can stop now. We don't want to witness you two fuck each other." Kyungsoo said, annoyed. I pulled away, smirking. Baek licked my lips. I got off of him and he sat up. The game continued until we were too drunk to function. Kai and Kyungsoo were making out in a corner, Tao was passed out in a chair. Baek and I were laying next to each other, drunkily staring at each other. We were out not long after.

~~~~

I woke up with my arms around Baek with his back to my chest. I just smiled, not moving. He smelled good despite the slight stench of sweat and alcohol. I hugged tighter, remembering our make out session last night. He started shifting and rolled over in my arms, facing me. He looked like a peaceful angel when he was asleep. I planted a soft kiss on his forehead. He whimpered in his sleep.

My head suddenly started pounding, the hangover taking over. I carefully slid my arms away from Baek. He woke up anyway.

"Morning Tae." he greeted groggily. I stretched.

"Morning Baek. How ya feelin?" he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Like shit. My head hurts and I feel like throwing up." I stood up, pulling him with me. I dragged him with me to the bathroom. Sitting him down in front of the toilet, I grabbed some medicine and filled up a cup with water. I handed them to him. But before he could take the pill, his stomach defied him, emptying into the toilet. I looked away, listening to him heave his guts out. When he was done, I helped him with his medicine and carried him bridal style to his room, laying him down on his bed. I hurried and got the trashcan, setting it next to the bed. I sat down, petting his hair.

"Th-thank you, Tae~" he said weakly. I smiled, a tear running down my cheek because of how small and cute and vulnerable he looked. I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're welcome Baekkie. I'll clean up downstairs. Then I'll be back to help you wash up, ok?" He just nodded, drifting off. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, bringing it to my mouth and pressing my lips to it.

"I will take care of you forever, no matter what. I will always be here. Through the good and bad. You can always count on me~" I whispered. I set his hand back down and headed downstairs. Everyone else was awake, slowly picking stuff up. I went around and helped all I could, despite my splitting headache.

Once the room was clean and everyone was gone, I headed back up to Baekhyun's room. He was fast asleep, drooling on his pillow. I closed his door behind me and walked over to him. Walking around the bed, I crawled on and settled behind him, pulling him onto my chest and falling into a deep sleep once again.

~~~~

Was this chapter better? I tried to make it a little fluffy. Idk if I succeeded. Thanks for all the support! Keep the comments and votes coming! Y'all are the best! Saranghaeyo~

Kelly 💖