Ethan Nestor (Crankgameplays/YouTube) Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

426 WORDS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Third Person Point Of View~~~

After Ethan finished his intro he smiled to the camera excited about what he was about to do. "So today things will be a little different, because today I have got my girlfriend joining me today!" (Y/n) stood off camera smiling to herself, chuckling when Ethan grabbed her wrist and tugged her to him; helping her to sit down in the chair beside him. "Now say hi (Y/n)." He chuckled. "You've got me facing the camera right?" He chuckled softly. "Yes." She smiled waving ahead giving a small "Hello." Making Ethan smile lovingly to his girlfriend. "Okay so today we are going to be playing Plague Inc. Evolved!" Ethan said enthusiastically making (Y/n) giggle. "Hey babe how the hell do you expect me to play this?" With a smile Ethan helped his girlfriend stand, then pulled her down to sit on his lap. "What are you doing?" She giggled. "Shh let me do this." He mumbled sliding his hands under hers, then placed his hand where they needed to be. "Ya know the last time I let you do that I couldn't walk rig--" Ethan cut her off quickly. "Oh no no no no no! People don't need to know about that!" He panicked while she laughed hard enough that she snorted a few times, making him blush at first then laugh with her a moment later.

After they finished the video (Y/n) leaned back resting her back against Ethan's chest, sighing content. Ethan wrapped his arms around her nuzzling his face into her hair, smiling happily. "That was fun, thank you." She whispered softly, he kissed the side of her head humming softly. "I should be thanking you love." He told her making her chuckle. "Ethan?" He hummed acknowledging her. "I love you." His heart started pounded, and his stomach did flips. "I love you too (Y/n)." He told her happy tears filling his eyes, this having been their first I love yous. Turning her head to the side she kissed his cheek then nuzzled her nose where she had kissed him, making him chuckle as the stray tears rolled down his cheeks. Ethan had forgotten that his camera was still recording, but was happy to find that their beautiful moment had been recorded while editing the video; of course he left it in the video for the few people who would watch the video until the vary end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This part was short and sweet, and I hope you've enjoyed this two part imagine!  :D