Gordon Ramsay (Kitchen Nightmares) 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

306 WORDS 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had met Gordon while he was shooting an episode of Kitchen Nightmares, I had been his server; and for whatever reason we just hit it off. It started out as just kind words an lingering touches, then friendship and not long after secret lovers. A secret that only lasted two months, his wife was pissed, and I felt like shit but Gordon stayed with me. We didn't care about the age gap or the bullshit gossip people said about us, we were happy, we were together. Over time though Gordon missed his children, his eight year old boy the most. And after many long late night talks I told him he should file custody of his youngest child, not long after we were in court. Things seemed to be going in our favor even, but in the end the judge denied Gordon custody. Moments after the judge made his choice Gordon fell to his knees, he wrapped his arms around my midsection and buried his face into my belly crying. I cried silently running my left hand up and down his back while my right hand combed through his hair. His now ex-wife stood smug glaring at me, while I tried to calm my lover and myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Imagine was based on a dream I had, I could only remember one part of the dream. The part where Gordon fell to his knees and buried his head in my tummy crying, the judge had just denied him full custody of his eight year old... I know its a bit weird and he is kinda OOC (but at the same time he isn't.) but this was just a random dream, and I felt like I should write it out... Sorry if you didn't like this one...