Mike Makowski (South Park) 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1004 WORDS 2 PICTURES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine being an actual Vampire and moving to South Park from Germany, and catching the attention of all of South Park; especially a specific Vampire King. 

~~~~~

"Did you hear about that new woman from Germany?" I heard from the next isle over, making me smile to myself. "No." The second voice commented sounding bored. "Yeah I think shes a Goth even." Grabbing the rest of my grocery's from the empty isle. "Wait shes Goth?" Walking around the corner I walked down the isle they were talking in. "Hallo die Herren, lovely weather today." I smiled at the two now shocked young men. Grabbing the nearest item, weather I needed it or not. Walking away I smiled to myself as the two young men now whispering to each other. "Shit Pete she is Goth." The taller one whispered. "Maybe Micheal, but did you see her fangs?" The second guy sighed. 

~~~Third Person Point Of View~~~

While (Y/n) went about her day the word about her spread through South Park like wild fire. The entire town knew about her arrival, they knew she was from Germany and they knew she was some Goth chick. The news of some new Goth in town annoyed the Vampire King greatly, the Goths were already a problem and now with another there was more Goths than Vamps. "What if you meet with her? Maybe you could convenience her to join us?" One of the Vamp members suggested. "Yes." Mike hummed while deep in thought.

Later that night Mike snuck into (Y/n)s house via the unlocked window in the garage. Slipping through the door connecting the garage and the house Mike quietly made his way through the dark house. Walking towards the dimly lit room Mike kept his ears open not actually knowing where (Y/n) was. Rounding the corner Mike found that the room had been the dining room, and was being lit by a dozen or so candles. The chair at the head of the table was pushed back from the table a silver chalice the only other thing on the table. Glancing around the room Mike slipped into the room and walked over to the table, curious about what was in the cup. Upon reaching the cup Mike noticed there was also a knife beside the chalice, while looking closer Mike noticed whatever was in the cup was also on the knife. Picking up the cup Mike sniffed at it rim expecting to smell tomato juice or something, but all he could smell was a heavy metallic scent that made his nose scrunch.   

"I wound't drink that if I was you." A calm smooth voice called out making Mike jump back, spilling a bit of the contents of the cup onto his hand. "I-I-I" Mike tried stunned at the sight of (Y/n). "What is it?" Mike asked looking down at his hand. "Something that would make you sick, follow me I imagine you'd like to wash that off." The woman smiled kindly showing off her fangs, shocking Mike. "You're a Vamp? I thought you were Goth..." Mike commented walking towards the pale skinned woman, who chuckled to herself. "What is wrong with being both?" She asked her accent light almost unnoticeable. Mike stared at the woman shocked as they walked into the kitchen, lighting a few candles she led Mike over to the sink. "Go ahead." She hummed walking away. "I'll be right back darling." She commented walking out of the room, Mike blushed having been called darling by such a beautiful woman.

After cleaning off his hands and dried them off Mike walked over to the fridge, curiosity getting the better of him. Opening the door Mike found the shelf's filled will blood bags, causing his jaw to drop in shock. The fridge door slammed shut scaring Mike, (Y/n) standing to his right. "I wish you hadn't done that darling." She growled her once (Y/e/c) now blood red. "I-I- wha-what are you going to do to me?" Mike asked terrified, while (Y/n) just chuckled. 

~~~Time Skip~~~

With a groan Mike woke tied to a chair, panicking he tried to pull at the ropes. "Oh you're awake little one." A sickly sweet voice spoke from behind Mike. "I've been observing you little one." She commented walking around his chair to stand in front of Mike. "Please!" Mike whined tear pricking at his eyes. "You smell sweet." She smiled sniffing his neck. "You know what I am, correct?" She whispered into his ear, he nodded. "You pretend to be like me, correct?" She whispered taking a seat on the 19 year old's lap. "Yes." He whimpered nodding his head, leaning forward (Y/n) bared her fangs. "I like having pets... And you would be such fun... Do you want to be a real Vampire?" (Y/n) asked softly scraping her fangs down Mikes cheek. "Really?" Mike asked shocked by her offer. "Yes I could turn you REALLY turn you, make you my pet. If you'd like." Mike gulped still fearful. "What if I didn't want to be your pet?" Mike asked not actually wanting to know. "I have a feeling you'll want to be." She whispered grinding her hips down into his groin, making him moan out. "I could make you my prince of darkness." Grinding into him again she smiled. "I'm a King already." He mumbled without even thinking, making (Y/n) laugh. "You're a fraud. I could make you a real Vampire, do you want that?" She smiled grinding onto his hardening cock. "YES!" Mike cried out in pure bliss. "Are you sure?" She asked looking into his eyes. "Yes fuck yes please make me your pet!" Mike hollered desperately. "Vary well." She smirked leaning into him ready to turn him. "Yes!" Mike cried his dream finally coming true.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo die Herren - Hello Gentlemen  

This one sucked ass I'm sorry I was super distracted while writing this.