Dandy Mott (American Horror Story: Freak Show) 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

704 WORDS 1 PICTURE 2 GIFS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine being part of the freak show your stage name attracting many people, and Dandy finds himself mesmerized by you. When something goes wrong and Elsa screams at you, you run off into the woods; and Dandy follows.

 When something goes wrong and Elsa screams at you, you run off into the woods; and Dandy follows

~~~

"Lady's and gentleman I give to you the one and only, Bloody Angel!" Elsa smiled stepping off to the side as the angle walked out onto center stage, Dandy found her beautiful but she didn't look like a freak. She gave a small smile and bowed her head down just a little, then turned her back towards the two person crowd. The back of her gown dipped down vary low and showed off her pale back, there was a long piece of fabric that went from the "collar" down her back. Another piece went across her lower back holding the sides of the gown close to her warm flesh, her hair was in a side braid and away from her back. The flesh on her back shifted as if something was moving under her skin, but a moment later her flesh tore apart in two places and two large wings sprung from her back. Blood covered her wings and gently oozed from the long slits in her back. Her head lulled back a little the faintest of groans escaping her lips, making Dandy's heart ache at the thought that she was in pain. She spun on her toes and tried to move on with the act, but her right wing smacked into Paul who fell to the ground. She turned in shock and knocked down a few props making her gasp in shock and took a small step back, but she lost her footing and fell from the stage with a loud bang on the hard dirt. The moment she slipped Dandy was on his feet and ready to help her back onto her feet, but before he could even move she was on her feet and running behind stage.

The show went on but Dandy wasn't even watching anymore, yelling could be heard from behind stage; and Dandy couldn't take just sitting there any longer. The yelling got louder as Dandy stood from his chair, and for once his mother didn't notice him leaving as he walked out of the tent and around the back. Before he could reach the back of the tent however the Bloody Angel took off running out of the tent and ran into the woods, Dandy didn't need to see her face to know she was crying; so he followed after her. 

"Angel!" Dandy hollered looking around frantically hoping to spot her, he growled out in frustration but stopped dead in his tracks when he heard singing. "Come bloody angel break off your chains, and look what I've found in the dirt. Pale battered body, seems like she was struggling something is wrong with this world. Fierce bloody angel the blood is on your hands, Why did you come to this world? Everybody turns to dust~~" Dandy was so mesmerized by the sound of her voice he didn't even realize how close he had gotten to her, and neither did she until he stepped on a branch; which made a loud crack silencing her immediately. She whipped around quickly almost hitting Dandy with her wings, her cheeks were tear stained and her eyes blood shot and puffy. Dandy had been crying while looking for her, so she was shocked to find his cheeks tear stained as well. "You have a beautiful voice." Dandy whispered softly brushing away a stray tear from her cheek with his thumb. "Thank you." She whispered back. "Come with me my dear angel." He told her gently grasping her hands in his, a smile upon his lips; as he gently bit his bottom lip.

" He told her gently grasping her hands in his, a smile upon his lips; as he gently bit his bottom lip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~