Donnie, Mikey, Leo, Raph, (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 2014) 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1056 WORDS 1 PHOTO 1 GIF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine being a well known street racer in New York City, and one night while on your way home from a race you wreck your bike. The brothers had seen the whole thing and take your unconscious beaten body to their Master Splinter.  

~~~Reader Point Of View~~~

The night was cold and wet, but my heart was still pumping from the adrenaline from my last win; three grand one race and I won easily. Shifting gears I entered a rather dead underpass, come to think of it I haven't seen anyone since the race. Dropping gears I slowed just a little and looked around, there was no one but I could feel eyes on me. Worried that something bad was going to happen I climbed back up the gears and sped back up. Before I could exit the long underpass I noticed a small red light flashing from my front tire, and a moment later the wheel blew apart. The second the tire went the back of the bike kicked up and flipped the bike, I was thrown from the bike. And both me and the bike flipped and rolled out of control, the bike slid on its side stopping just outside of the underpass. The moment I hit the pavement I felt my left leg brake my cloths tore and my head banged into the ground hard. I lay there about twenty feet from my bike my ears rang loudly and my eyes became heavy, letting out a small groan I tried to move my arms but got nowhere. Rolling my head slowly to the side I caught sight of four figures moving towards me, but before I could make out any details I passed out from the pain. 

~~~Third Person Point Of View~~~

The moment Mikey caught sight of the silver helmet he smiled knowing who it was, and took off after her his brothers following quickly behind. "Mikey what is it?" Leo yelled the others not having noticed her yet. "Silver helmet!" Mikey yelled in excitement. His brothers smiled and ran faster watching as she entered the underpass, quickly they entered the sewer but froze and watched her through the sewer grate. Her bike slowed and she looked around but a moment later she sped back up. The boys noticed just as quickly as she had the small flashing red light on her front tire, and they all gasped in shock the moment her tire blew apart. The front of the bike quickly nose dived which catapulted the back of the bike into the air, the silver helmeted girl fell from the bike and was just barely missed by the bike as it flipped down the road. She landed on her left side the back of her helmet cracked onto the ground, the stones on her helmet broke and flew around her as she slid down the road on her side. Her body finally came to a still and she rolled onto her back, while the broken clear stones bounced and slid passed and around her. Quickly the four brothers climbed out of the sewer and ran towards her bloody beaten body. "Raph Mikey get her bike back home, Donnie give me a hand with her." Leo hollered while Raph and Mikey ran ahead to grab the bike without question. "What are we doing Leo?" Donnie asked kneeling beside her body. "We need to take her back to Master Splinter, he can help her." Donnie nodded and gently helped Leo as he had asked. 

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

"Master we need your help!" Mikey hollered he and Raph having set down the bike then running over to help Donnie and Leo. A few moments later the old master came rushing into the main room where Leo and Donnie layed down the unconscious woman onto the large table Mikey and Raph had cleared off. "What happened? Who is she?" Splinter asked rushing over to check the woman. "Sliver helmet girl!" Mikey hollered panicking, while Donnie rolled his eyes momentarily. "Her name is (Y/n), and she was in an accident." Splinter nodded to Donnie. While Leo made quick work of unclasping her helmet, then gently removed it hoping she would be okay. "We need to cut her pants to set her leg." Splinter told the boys while looking at her leg. The brothers nodded and set to work ready to help Splinter with whatever he needed.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

~~~Readers Point Of View~~~

My mind was cloudy and the ringing was duller in my ears, with a faint groan I tried to move my hands. I was able to move but my body felt like it was on fire so I took it slow, I slowly opened my eyes. I expected to be in a hospital room but the moment my eyes adjusted to the light I was met with a rather surprising sight. 

"Take it easy

"Take it easy." The one with a red mask spoke with a small panicked undertone. "Where am I?" I groaned out, watching as the four beings eyes opened wide in shock. "Yo-your at our hideout." The one wearing purple stuttered out. "Who are you guys?" I asked trying to sit up, the one with purple quickly helped me to sit up. "Uh well I'm Donatello, the big guy with red there is Raphael." The one with an orange mask pushed forward. "I'm Michelangelo but the ladies call me Mikey." Then the one with a blue mask pushed Michelangelo out of the way. "I'm Leonardo." I nodded then slowly started to worry. "Don't panic it's okay!" Michelangelo panicked. "My bike wheres my bike?" I asked looking around in panic. "It's right over there." Donatello told me pointing towards my once killer bike. "Someone sabotaged my bike." I growled remembering the red light. "Whoa easy your leg is broke." Leonardo spoke out when I tried to get up. "I'll have a look at it." Donatello told me quickly shooting me a smile. "Thanks." I mumbled the dizziness clouding my mind.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk about an abrupt end huh? My bad....