Wade Herbert (GTA 5) 1

~~~~~~~~~~~
1,185 WORDS
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Bare with me here. 😅
~~~~~~~~~~~
"(Y/N) (Y/N)!!!!" Wade hollered for his closest friend, excited to talk to her. "What's wrong?" She asked in a panic running into her bedroom where Wade was, wielding her marksmen pistol that she won in a game of poker against Trevor. "Nothing's wrong I just really want to tell you about the dream I just had." Wade looked at her with a small twinkle in his eye, (Y/n) smiled lowering the gun and placing it on the bedside table. "Well tell me all about it then." She hummed taking a seat next to him on the bed, Wade smiled scooting closer to (Y/n).

----

Wade sat on the plush blue sofa at his cousin Floyd's apparent in San Andreas. Flicking trough the lame channels playing the same shit over and over. With a sigh Wade flicked the TV off and stood from the sofa, grabbing his headphones and cellphone. Before walking outside Wade put on some of his favorite music, and grabbed the heavy pistol Trevor gave to Wade on his last birthday. With his phone in his shorts pocket Wade slipped his pistol into his hoodie pocket, and walked out of the apartment. It was a hazy morning and the streets were uncharacteristically empty, but Wade hardly even noticed. While walking down the bike path along the beach Wade noticed no one was around for what seemed like miles. Calmly jogging up the stairs leading up onto the Del Perro Pier. As his music changed songs Wade noted sirens in the distance, but shrugged it off. Walking past the Leviathan rollercoaster and Ferris Whale Wade made his way towards the end of the pier. Just as Wade was walking passed Pearls Seafood restaurant, and his music changed songs. Wade heard the shouts of cops and the stamping of their feet on the wooden boards.

"STOP WHERE YOU ARE!" The cop yelled just as Wade turned to see what was going on. The cops gun was trained on Wade, and without thinking Wade panicked whipping out his pistol. Quickly shooting the cop in the chest, the bullet exploded upon hitting the cop. Confused Wade looked down at his pistol before firing his pistol once more, this time missing his target. But again the bullet exploded upon hitting the ground at the cops feet, throwing the man back killing him. In his panic Wade turned and ran for the end of the pier, cornering himself against the railing at the bottom of the stairs. Whipping around Wade pulled up his pistol ready to shoot the cop at the top of the stairs. But the cop was faster and shot Wade in the shoulder causing him to flip over the railing, landing in the cool water of the Pacific ocean. Slowly sinking into the water Wades body missed the two wooden posts that were once part of the pier, and rather gently sunk into the sand/mud. Laying there Wade hadn't even noticed that where he was shot didn't hurt, or that he wasn't actually holding his breath. He did notice the engine of a jet ski, and that the cops were looking for him. Swimming further down along the metal pipe and passed, swimming down hiding himself at the bottom with the rocks. Now Wade noticed that he wasn't holding his breath, or that he needed to for that matter confusing him further. After waiting a few minutes Wade swam up to the surface, hoping the cops gave up. And he seemed to be in luck no one was in sight once again. Now swimming for the beach Wade thought of what he should do. It wasn't until he got onto the beach and spotted a Squalo boat, that he knew where to go. Turning the wheel Wade headed for the El Gordo Lighthouse.

Tying off the boat at the small dock just off the cliff from Mount Gordo. In a fuss Wade runs up the concrete stairs leading up to (Y/n)'s house, being careful of tripping and hurting himself out of habit. "(Y/N)! (Y/N) OPEN UP ITS ME WADE! Please be here." Wade whined the last part despite to see someone that isn't trying to kill him. Not getting a response Wade ran around the left side of the house, and ran up the stairs leading to the balcony. Climbing onto the porch roof, knowing that the window on the far right was always unlocked, and nothing stood in front of it. Wade's "emergency" way into the house, that (Y/n) left open and clear just for him. Leaving the window open Wade ran straight for (Y/n)'s room. "(Y/n)!" Wade cried out joyously upon seeing her resting in her bed, having forgot that the sun set a few hours ago. "Wade?" (Y/n) mumbled rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Wade being Wade tackled (Y/n) further into her bed. Crying Wade babbled about being all alone and cops trying to kill him, confusing (Y/n). After calming Wade down (Y/n) ushered Wade into the kitchen, fixing them a sandwich and pouring them both drinks. "Come on." She signaled for Wade to follow her out back and to the picnic table, flicking on the bug zapper before taking her seat. "What's happened Wade?" (Y/n) sighed placing a gentle had onto his shoulder.

After explaining everything that happened to him, Wade had tears in his eyes again making (Y/n) heart ach. And dispute the time of night (Y/n) and Wade left her house and headed for Trevor's trailer. Turning the key of (Y/n)'s prized Saber Turbo the engine roared to life. After crossing the wooden bridge (Y/n) wasn't surprised that there weren't any cars, but when she got to the barren freeway (Y/n) became worried. Wade had said the cops were the only people he's seen since yesterday. And even though it was late there was always cars flying down the freeway. The entire ride (Y/n) hadn't seen a single person not even the usual tweekers wondering around. Cutting off the engine both (Y/n) and Wade ran up into Trevor's trailer, both calling his name. Upon not finding Trevor they both ran for Ron's trailer barging right in now calling his name. Deciding it was probably just best to go back to (Y/n)'s house and wait for something to change.

"(Y/n) I don't want to sleep alone." Wade whispered she smiled sadly nodding her head. "Come on then let's get some rest." They ascended the stairs and went right for (Y/n)'s bedroom, curling up together in the Queen size bed.

----

(Y/n) sat there silent a sad look on her face. "It was a very strange dream." Wade  spoke turning to look at his friend. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" Wade asked concerned. "Wade sweetie that wasn't a dream that actually happened yesterday. Look at your shoulder." Wade frowned and gasped shocked when he seen the bullet wound in his shoulder.