Chapter 3

I wondered the halls of the T&I building and even though it was quite troublesome I used this time to practice walking.

I would half to say it was easier to get around than crawling. I haven't been walking around for long, only 2-3 minutes at the most unless they were doing more than sucking each other's faces off they should come to look for me soon.

I heard voices as I turned a random corner peeking out a little making sure nobody sees me. Across the room, I see the exit, the one door that will allow me to FINALLY get some air and watch some clouds without someone breathing down my neck to mack sure I don't run off (*cough* mother *cough*).

Sadly before I could make any plans on how to get across the room without being seen, someone behind me picked me up, this person was Anko Mitarashi... I mentally sighed, why did it half to be this troublesome woman?

"Wow, aren't you adorable!" she spoke in a baby voice pinching my cheeks, "Guys look what I found!" she said walking into the area I was trying to get across.

Troublesome

The few people in the area just stared at us raising their eyebrows accusingly, "Anko did you kidnap the kid?" a random ninja spoke, "NO! I JUST FOUND IT WALKING AROUND AND PICKED UT UP!" she said offended, I am not an 'it' you troublesome women.

"Anko that is a child, a living human being, not an 'it'." Inoichi Yamanaka said, shit if he recognizes me he'll go get my father and then I'm screwed, not to mention I'll kind of feel bad for the wrath that Ibiki will half to face.

What a drag...

Inocichi-san picked me up and out of Anko's arms, "I think that this is Shikaku's kid, wasn't he supposed to be with Ibiki?" he looked to Anko who shrugged.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip facing towards the door, why did this all half to be such a drag, can't these troublesome adults just mind their own damn business and let me do what I want?!

"Think we should go drop it- I mean, him off with Shikaku?" Anko asked I slumped down in Inoichi's arms in defeat.

*•~^~•*

In front of me was my father giving me a not so amused stare, "And how did you get away from Ibiki?" I didn't say anything and just stood up from the spot Inoichi had placed me and walked towards my dad, "op..." my dad looked at me surprised, this to him was my first steps, of course, it would distract him from what just happened two minutes ago.

My dad smiled at me and picked me up, "I guess I can let this go for a little bit..." I hugged him, mission cloud watch was a fail, but at least I helped Genma and Ibiki not get murdered by my father.

They owe me.

*•~^~•*

Finally, we were on our way back to the house, instead of carrying me my dad had me walk so now I was kind of doing this thing in the middle of a waddle and a run as I tried to keep up with my father, what a drag.

We finally stopped in front of the Nara compound, and I swear I was only 10 seconds away from collapsing in exhaustion, Pick me up goddammit!

He never did, and once we got into the house mom saw me, squealed and kneeled down arms open, I run towards her into her arms and just fell asleep.

Finally.