Chapter 4

I'm three now, the days went by and I quickly found my self-being able to talk and walk we'll enough for my mom to actually trust me to go to the park and not fall flat on my face or do something stupid.

Soon the day that Hinata gets kidnapped would happen, sometimes I wondered that if Hinata never had the chance to get kidnapped or if her dad never killed that ninja but instead kept him alive for interrogation purposes, if his brother would never have been killed, stopping Neji from having a stick way too far up his ass for comfort, or if it would make Hinata more confident not having Neji at her throat every second of every day and maybe he would help her instead, treat her more kindly to.

It was quite an interesting little ripple that could help change the whole world (even if just a little) just a more confident and stronger version of Hinata would be nice so early to instead of having to wait till war time, if there even ends up being another war while I'm here.

I smiled at the thought that if this works and she's at the park or maybe even Neji then I should be able to talk to them, maybe if I only find Neji there is a small possibility of him introducing me to Hinata, but even that could be impossible if they don't really have a solid relationship maybe if they don't that could also help, you know, having them be more like brother and sister like before Neji died.

The smallest of memories can really bring a smile onto your face.

I wonder if Naruto's there to?

That thought alone made me more eager to go, "Mom, Mom!" I yelled running into the kitchen, I don't even think she ever saw me this excited for something so simple, "Can I go to the park? PLEEAASSSEEEE!!!" I think I just freaked her out a bit since she was giving me this odd stare, troublesome women.

"Shikaku!" there was a small, 'yes.' that came from the living room where my dad was reading, "Get your lazy butt up and take your son to the park!" he grumbled and sighed, "But it's my day off." she through a wooden spoon at him... "Fine fine fine, you troublesome women, no need to get violent."

He picked me up and we went.

*•~^~•*

There she was, Hinata Hyuga a little girl that seemed to have the weight of the world on her shoulders as her father kept pestering her to get stronger, I thought she was already strong not many children would be able to take the way her father treated her, even if she sometimes did look like she would just randomly burst into tears at any point in time.

I wonder if her father is a little sexist and that's why he isn't that good to Hinata... might be a possibility, that guys was an ass butt through and through.

"Shikamawu Nawa." I stuck my hand out in front of her, she jumped, "Dis is tah pwart whewe you intwoduce yow sewf too." She slowly brought her hand to mine shaking it, "Hi-Hinata Hyugwa." I smiled at her, "Wanna pway wif me, Hinata-Chan?" I can feel my self cringe at how bad I was at pronunciation, I mean I know I'm like three and all and Hinata is 2 (about to turn 3) but can we at least be able to say our names correctly please? Then again the way I say my name could be worse, it used to sound like, 'Shitawaoo Wawa," yeah... not very proud of myself.

All jokes aside, Hinata and I became friends quickly, then again, I did already know quiet a bit about her, she even told me about her birthday that was coming up soon and invited me, this was nice maybe I could get her to spend the next at my house instead of her getting kidnapped!

I honestly didn't have a solid plan but I guess this was better than nothing.

I don't know.

*•~^~•*

I laid in my bed just staring at the sealing, my father brought me back home and honestly I was extremely worried, what if I did save Hinata but someone else was kidnapped! Maybe they would kidnap an Uchiha or Naruto, then again, they could have just been mainly after the Hyuga so that could be a little unlikely but even so it was still a small possibility.

I sighed, if I spent the night at the Hyūga compound instead and made sure to stay close to the adults would that change anything? If we stayed in a safe area then there definitely won't be a problem right? I ground as I lightly tugged on my hair in frustration, why did this all half to be such a damn drag!

I rubbed my face, maybe a walk would be nice.

I snuck out of the house and into the forest, dear stared at me curiously probably wondering what I was doing but instead of following and satisfying their curiosity they minded their own business.

"Nice to see you again Shika." I quickly turned pulling out a kunai that I took from my father I through it, luckily Chaaya caught it.

"Hey, that's not the way you great an old friend!" she teased but I wasn't in a teasing mood so I just glared at the demon, "Wow, no, hey Chaaya! How are you? Or anything?" I shook my head in disappointment at her, "What do you want Chaaya, as you can see I am busy thinking over some more problematic matters." she huffed and crossed her arms as if pouting but her unchanging face just made it confusing...

"If you half to know, I'm here to discuss my payment for this little deal, did you really think I would just give you all this for free?" I frowned, I've been so caught up with everything else I forgot about her, that offer obviously wasn't for free, "What is it you want then?" she giggled, "I sware to Kami, if you say something along the lines of your soul I'll-" she cut me off, I was a little annoyed and didn't want to deal with the cheesy demon and souls shit right now.

"No, no, no!" she said a little offended, "That's just raisist, JUST because I'm a demon dosn't mean I want your damn soul!" I raised an eyebrow at her in questioning, "Then what?" I smirked teasingly, "My first born child?" she looked really annoyed since I could see a tick Mark form on her face, her expression was still the little cat-ish smile, it was kind of weird...

"I sware, another word out of you and I'll say I want some form of sacrifices, like that cute blond your so into!" I laughed at that, "Okay, I'll stop, so what exactly do you want then?"

I paused at her words in confusion, the he'll?

"I want you to be my Jinchuriki!"

Troublesome Woman