Chapter 27

-Naruto's POV-

I wondered the streets in search for one Kakashi Hatake, according to Itachi my old/future sensei should be around here. He was on the roof, his back was towards me as he faced a different direction. A smirk made it's way onto my face as I took a small paint can the was only slightly bigger than both of my fists put together and opened it up with a blunt kuni I had picked up from one of the training grounds planning to sharpen it and store it away at the base with the others Shikamaru and I had collected for training purposes.

Walking into the alley and up the side making sure not to drop any paint I snuck up behind Kakashi, I know I wasn't hiding my chakra but that was done on purpose, "What are you doing?" He turned around asking the question right in time for a bucket of paint in the face.

I ran. Fast.

I was laughing historically and I knew he wasn't chasing me as I jumped down into the alley but I could feel his chakra shift and he soon was infront of me holding me under his arm.

"Hey, lay me down!" I yelled, "Not my fault you weren't paying attention, you know!" He only ignored me, "Quite the ninja you are, letting a kid sneak up behind you." I knew where we were heading, the Hokage.

So dramatic, it wasn't that big a deal, "Kakashi, my eternal rival!" Well fuck, I felt Kakashi tense, "How are you on this fine..." he trailed of seeing his "eternal rivals" neon pink face, "What a youthful appearance! Is this a new change of style?" I gave a smirk, "Yeah Gai-San you should try it I bet you'd look great with orange, believe it!" I gave him a thumbs up and a large grin.

I could practically here Kakashi's smirk under his mask as we watch guy run off to get his own brightly colored paint.

Mission: befriend Kakashi is a go!