Chapter 28

"I'll let you get away just this once kid." he said with a frow though it wasn't really threatening since he as covered in neon pink paint, "Aw, don't be so salty! You should be congratulating me, this is good practice if I ever wanna be Hokage!" I said proudly, "Yeah, well, practice on someone else."

Kakashi took out his book and began to walk away so I followed right next to him skipping happily.

He stopped.

"What are you doing?" I gave a childish giggle, "Walking silly!" I could see his brow twitching, "What do I have to do to make you leave?" 

I gasped in mock hurt, "My company isn't that bad, believe it!" a fox-like grin grew across my face, "But since you offered..." I soon found us both at my favorite ramen stand as I slowly emptied Kakashi's wallet.

I needed Kakashi to like me, to underestimate me so he won't be searching for much since it's just Shikamaru and me.

"Do you ever stop eating?" he said beggingly, "Are you calling me fat?" I huffed, I knew for a fact I was skinny so he can shut the hell up, "Wow Kashi-chan! Didn't think you were one to fat shame a child, you know?" I'm surprised he hasn't strangled me yet.

"You know, what's that book you're reading anyway?" I tried to look over his shoulder.

He pushed my face away, "It's not for kids."

I huffed crossing my arms, "It's not like it's porn or something, you know, what type of disgusting pervert would read porn in public! In front of a child no less." Kakashi was annoyed, I don't think I was doing a very good job at befriending him but I was doing a good job at making him ignore me.

"Kakashi." he didn't look up from his book.

"Kaaaaakaaaashiiiiiiiii."

"KAKASHI-" "What." he snapped.

"Wow, if you're gonna be an ass then you can shut your face." I heard a crunch and I looked over to see the hardcover of the book indented.

"You should really take better care of your property Kakashi, money doesn't grow on trees you know." I jumped up and ran leaving him with the.... very lengthy bill.