Chapter 25

The Uchihas buried Fugaku with his eyes, I kind of wished that they destroyed them so that nobody could dig it up and take them but I guess it's too late now because there is no way that I'm going to do it. The rest of that year went by quickly after that and we finally got into the academy, I never knew how boring it would be learning everything you knew a second time or how frustrating it was to watch people fail at things that were so easy.

This was the year that Shisui would lose his right eye to Danzo and then commit suicide in front of Itachi, I don't know if that only happened because of the coup that was being planned by Fugaku but I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen but knowing Danzo I can't be too careful so Naruto and I watching Shisui if he leaves the village we send a shadow clone strong enough not to pop until a couple of minutes after he enters the village. I guess I won't find out about the clan massacre though until 2 more years.

Other than that everything has been pretty calm, Naruto isn't being attacked by any villagers since they definitely wouldn't want to anger any Naras but they do still glare at him and up the price of some goods by a bit whenever he tries to buy things from them. If it ever got bad I could easily fix it, right now they make the price 2 or 3 dollars more and if he's with me they keep it the same or add 1 dollar to the original price. Ichiraku is still very nice to Naruto, they even give him free food on his birthday or when he is having a very bad day.

While searching for Shisui I saw him hanging with Itachi at a place that sold some pretty good dango that Itachi frequented. Usually, Shisui will see me and wave while Itachi glares but they never called me over, "Hey Nara! Come over here and join us." I sighed and made my way over, Shisui was smiling brightly as Itachi shifted uncomfortably. Itachi's dango came out and Shisui had to put a hand on his shoulder to keep him from trying to walk away.

"So how's school?" I shrugged, "Sasuke keeps talking about you and that Naruto kid, all about the pranks you pull and how you even got a couple of them blamed on him. Brilliant!" Shisui was odd and I didn't know what he was doing but I knew that he wanted something, I looked up at him. Originally I had rested my head o my arms after I sat down on one of the chairs.

"There's obviously something you want, what is it?" Shisui gave me an even wider smile, "I need you to get something from Danzo, proof that he's been taking the eyes of Uchihas." I smirked before laughing, "Really? You know that I'm only six right?" he only nodded and he suddenly gave me a very serious look, "Did that ever stop you, Itachi and I know you and Naruto were the ones to kill Fugaku, we don't know how but you did." I paused, I was actually  a bit surprised that Itachi wasn't about to rip my throat out, "My father was planning on a coup, he hasn't even told the clan about it yet but somehow you found out, didn't you?"

I was in a bit of a predicament, was I supposed to admit it or not? I needed Naruto here, I couldn't make this decision without his opinion.

I stood up and motioned for the two to follow me as I took them to the Nara compound. Once I had them in the Nara compound and next to the forest I sent a shadow clone out to get Naruto, "What are we even doing?" Itachi said annoyed, I didn't say anything only waiting and soon I heard Naruto yelling my name holding two blindfolds, "What are those for?"

Naruto and smirked, "Well we are taking you somewhere only we know about and we would prefer if you didn't know where it was." we then blindfolded Itachi and Shisui and led them to th base, we didn't want them to see exactly where the base was so instead of taking the blindfold off when we got there Naruto went up first to open the door and I slowly helped Itachi and Shisui up the ladder and took off the blindfold when we got inside. Shisui looked around in aw and Itachi looked at us untrustingly.

"Naruto and I plan all of our pranks or... extra activities here, we have the file on your father and the research and planning put into his death over there in one of those filing cabinets." Naruto pulled out the file, "Shikamaru did most of the actual work like killing Fugaku and setting up Mizuki." I laughed, "Naruto's the one who made the seals to collect Mizuki's chakra to leave at the crime scene so it looked like he used a Jutsu to kill him."

"Wait, you did it without using chakra?" Itachi asked I nodded only to see a disappointed look on Itachi's face, "I always thought of my dad as strong. The fact that he was killed so easily is..." I understood you don't want to think your father as weak in his last moments.

After they looked through it I put it away, Itachi looked a bit distraught probably about how easily his dad went down. Even if he was an ass whole Fugaku was his father he still respected him and cared for him. I almost feel bad, nope still care more about myself and what would have happened if I didn't do it, "So is the coup he was planning not going o happen now or is your mom a bitch too?" Naruto blurted out, I love him but he can be so impulsive sometimes.

I facepalmed and Itachi deadpanned, Shisui just stood there watching in amusement like some soap opera. I'm happy that Itachi is in control of his emotions or I think he would have tried to gut Naruto, key word tried, I would have cut his hand off if I even saw it twitch towards him. I think he knew that too, "I would appreciate if you refrained from calling my mother such derogatory names please, and yes, she was able to deal with it and is currently planning how we can get back on Konaha's good side." Naruto laughed nervously scratching the back of his head.

Shisui clapped his hands together, "I think we should start working on Danzo, he's a huge problem." I nodded, he was quite the challenge and he will or currently is working with Orochimaru plus he's a dick... "Fine, we'll help. We're going to do most of the work though if he wins in a fight against you he can steal your Sharingan and we really don't want Danzo to have that." they nodded, a bit reluctantly but they still agreed to it none the less.

"Naruto, get the Shogi bored."