Chapter 13

I stared at Naruto, I didn't know what to say or do, I promised Naruto he could tell me everything and I would do the same.

You already lied so why not lie about this too?

Chaaya not now, please?

Fine.

I looked at Naruto in the eyes, "Nar I'm going to be completely honest with you, do you remember how the 9 tails apparently attacked the village?" who didn't though, anyone capable of hearing knew, the villagers talked about it all the time, "Well, the fourth didn't actually kill the Kyuubi, it is impossible to kill something that is just chakra, so he sealed it into a baby." Naruto wasn't dumb, he knew where this was going.

But he asked anyway, "W-who?" I gave Naruto a look, "Before I say this, keep in mind that the Kuni is still different than the scroll that it's sealed in, okay?" he nodded, "Naruto, it was you, but the people think because of that you are the Kyuubi, this is because the Hokage was stupid and decided not to explain this to the public. Sarutobi is an idiot, he is kind and strong, but it was a mistake not to tell the village a little more about the situation, you are a hero and don't you DARE let anyone make you think otherwise after hearing this." tears streamed down Naruto's face.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" that was something I didn't know, Naruto had the right to be told, he could have used this to help him, he already had a shit ton of chakra being an Uzumaki being a jinchuriki just adds to it.

If he started learning chakra control now he would be unstoppable, but these idiots knew nothing.

"I don't know Naruto, but you can't tell anyone okay? Especially not that I told you, I'm not supposed to know either." he nodded, "Let's go, Mom and Dad should be almost done with dinner by now" we got out and changed into the pajamas we brought in with us, we were planning to go to bed after dinner or hang out in my room.

"I don't think they're done just yet, wanna play shogi?" I set it up, closing the door to the room we were in we started, I was quick to beat him multiple times and I could tell that it frustrated him, "Can't you just let me win once?" and laughed, "And what will I get out of that?" he puffed his cheeks out, "I don't know." I grinned, "How about I get five things I want from you and I don't have to use those now but whenever."

You sneaky little brat...

What?

I know what you're planning you dirty little rat.

I haven't done anything!

I AM IN YOUR HEAD I SEE EVERYTHING!

I resisted the urge to yell at her out loud to just shut the fuck up. Naruto thought hard but nodded anyway, "Okay!" so no throughout the game I was not only going very easy on him but also giving him tips here and there, he won and started to squeal happily, "Do I get something since I won?" I facepalmed, he didn't even win properly, "What is it you want Naruto."

"I want you to be mine forever, and you can NEVER leave me!" I smiled, he was so innocent my heart hurt mostly because I knew I couldn't keep that promise, I couldn't do anything.

But I nodded anyway, lie after lie building up, I hate what will happen once I'm old enough and strong enough. For now, I'll try my best to keep this promise though.

"Sure Naru, sure."

-Time Skip-

My mother ended up coming in for dinner soon after and we went to bed, I woke up really early to see Naruto sleeping by me... wait didn't I give him the bed? It took me a second but then I remembered, Nar had a nightmare last night, I don't know what it was about but it was bad because he looked at me so confused and then looked around the room, he was fine but he still had tears streaming down his face, but he didn't even know why he was crying.